Am I fat - (pictures) ?

Am I fat - (pictures) ?

I've been called curvy, thick, and fat. I don't really know what those mean, and I've never had a boyfriend so I've always just attributed that to my body. Am I unattractive? If so, what are some things I could do to lose weight?

Honest opinions please! I really appreciate it
Thank you to everyone for their answers! I guess another question I have is - does this make me unattractive to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is always criticism in people. You have a very nice body. You have a very good side view. If you are interested about losing weight, then you have a very good frame to start from. Truthfully I was in worse shape when I started to lose weight.

• Thank you! Is there anything specific you did that helped you lose weight?

• To tell you the truth, it took time. It took me about 3 years to go from very fat to my best shape possible. First I cut out all Sugars. Then most of my Carbs. The Carbs part was difficult because I'm a calm person in general, and Grumpy was my new name at school. Veggies and Fruits saved my life in general. Now my mom hides all the fruits away from my eyes. Cardio, cardio, and cardio. That is the way to do it. Weights is also important because it builds the form. Looking by your body, it looks like you aren't thin; but wider at the hips. Weight training will bring out the muscles, and cardio will slim you down to show more physique. Hope this helps you very much.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not exactly fat, more that loosing weight and gaining muscle would probably help your figure more. It's your decision though.

What Guys Said 28

• No, not at all.

• Nope not fat at all. if you wanted to trim up though it is just exercise and eating right. Pretty simple.

• Nah, you aren't thick nor fat. You just don't look like a stick, you actually have a waist. Which if you ask me is good.

• you're not fat but could be in better shape, just focus on healthy eating and being active, maybe you like the gym or yoga or sports etc?

• Not fat but chubby.. For sure.. Or out of shape. If you want suggestions then go with it and shape yourself..

• No, not at all. Maybe 1%? But don't we all have fat, even those of us that are very healthy and lean?

• For a guy, no. for a girl, yes.

• Yes definitely some weight to lose.

• Any suggestions on what to do?

• Both a healthy diet and lots of cardio exercise.

For diet start eating half the amount of junk food as you do now. Slowly progress along that and adding more vegetables to your diet.

For exercise you need cardio, something that makes you short of breath and your heart rate elevated. Running is hands down your best option. However find something you enjoy doing like zumba.

• Very helpful! Thank you :)

• nope, not fat

• yes you are fat like a whale... never eat something again or you will explode and make a ugly mess

... YES this was sarcasm

• Average

• No you are not.

• you may be a slight bit curvy, but you look like you are sexy. can't get too much of an idea with just a belly picture, but cute belly.

• If you've never had a boyfriend, it's not because of your body, at least from what I can see. You're definitely not fat or thick. Who in the hell would say such things?

• not really

• Looking good to me. You have very nice legs.

• Not really.

• Exercise more and eat healthy. Hiking also helps

• Not at all ! Ur body is fine

• good potential, you can get nice fit bod..

• Sorry but I think it's just fat. I like to think curvy is more in shape.

• WTF? How could that possibly be considered fat?

• No you are not fat. be you need to reduce belly fat.

• Ur not fat... jst work out a little ull b fine...

• To be honest i would need to see how busty you are to decide x

• You're body is fine

• Not at all.

• chubby

What Girls Said 15

• You're not fat you just have a straight figure. Be happy with you and from now on be the only one who decides if your "fat" or not. Internet people are stupid and should not be trusted with your health.

• lol definitely not fat! You are curvy, but look fine :)
    I can't tell you that you should lose weight; if you want to, then go for it, but know that you look absolutely fine either way :)

• def not thick or curvy
    you re like skinny fat...
    basically you just need to tone up
    and no you re not unattractive, you re just average.

• you are not "curvy" or "fat" you're just a wide ruler. you probably would look the same in a smaller proportion if you lost weight which is why you should exercise instead.

• No. You're not fat.

• Nope, u are not fat

• Not fat at all

• You look average size to me, that's not fat.

• Ur not fat! :( and don't think that u r please thanks

• You are not fat omg you just have a liitle more meat on yourself but you are not fat😇

• Noo!! Your fine and beautiful. People say stupid hints to try and make themselves look better.

• OMG!!

• Ur not fat, you just don't have the skinny bodyframe. I have that too, it's not fat at all.

• Not defined enough. Kinda flat.

• ID say you about average...