Which guy is more attracctive?

1-
which guy is more attracctive?
2-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 12

• Guy one. Hands down. He's got nice skin, he isn't too hairy, has a GORGEOUS smile- plus I like his facial structure a little more. I'm not super attracted to OMFGSOMASCULINE features, but he's just masculine enough to make me perk up

• Guy #2 is too hairy? OMG you should see me sometime then! I am full on bear.

• @multilevel LOL, what's weird is that I have zero problem with female bodyhair but male body hair doesn't really do it for me? I do know a lot of people who have mad love for the bears, though. I think it just reminds me too much of my dad and my step dad, so I'm like "AUGH! You look like family, no!"

• Lol so you have been around furry bear looking men and that's what has made you sick deep inside about it. Seen fur very close and know how it is. Hmm I agree

• Both! They kinda feel similar. I like both their faces but that won't say anything about the inside ;)

• neither, I don't like dudes who are prettier than I am

• The 2nd guy looks better. He looks way more manly.

• second is better looking. He's got the twinkle in his eyes

• Guy 2 for me.

• guy 2 is better looking

• Definitely guy 2 but who's she and guy 1 looks so feminine. Guy 2 looks masculine and so attractive

• 2
    The first is too feminine

• Omg can i have both !! 😍🔥

• Guy two

• Who is guy 1? 🔥 🔥 🔥