Why do people stare at me when I go out?

Everytime I go out , even in Walmart , people stare at me. Guys look at me a lot but a lot of women do too. It makes me insecure but they never smile most of the time. Some do but most don't . They just look me up and down or stare at my face. I look to see if they do this to other people but they don't. I'm definitely not ugly , but I don't ever really feel " beautiful " either. I guess it's safe to say I'm insecure and low on myself... I'm 19 by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• you gotta be hot !!!
    butterflies can't see their wings. they can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well... :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• If people stare there are a few questions to ask yourself: did you look at yourself in a mirror before going out into public? did you dress well before going out? do you take the time to groom yourself prior to stepping out?
    If those questions are yes in each case, then perhaps you should consider that your looks are unusual... maybe you dress quite well, or well groomed or just have a natural beauty that people admire. Most people today dress like slobs and bums, fail to comb their hair or bother to groom themselves before going out into public. You maybe the exception and it would make you stand out. Be happy and enjoy the day. Be glad others look at you. Some people go throughout their lives with no notice to speak of.

• Have you ever appeared on the website people of wal-mart? Maybe that's why they stare

• id assume its because you are attractive to them. Either that or you've got noticeable dirt on your clothes or something! People tend to look at things they find attractive ;)

• How would we know? Lol

• Unless you're extremely bizarre / unusual looking then you are probably just attractive.

• They probably like you, and why does your age say 36-45 then if you're 19?

• just post your question with one of your pic. and people here will able to help you very easily.

• Just insecure, if men are looking, take it as a compliment!

• If u have big asserts that's probably why

• don't lie about your age on gag.. not cool

• I get the same thing,

• i mean are u hot?

• Maybe you are overly gorgeous

What Girls Said 2

• It's wal-mart. Interesting people go to wal-mart.

• Me as q girl, i only do that when i think someone is prettty or has nice fitures 😇

Sorry bad English