How does my body look?

I'm 20, 5'3, 85lbs.
Very skinny :(
Trying to gain weight. How does my body look?

• Ew
  • Below average
  • Average
  • I like it
  • Love it.
I just get tired of people saying i look like a skeleton. But i also wouldn't mind weighing 100 lbs. I'm tired of people assing they haven't been "my size" since they were 12

Most Helpful Guy

• At 85 pounds, you are quite diminutive and I would expect many people to be surprised at meeting a girl so small. So many people feel compelled to say things that are so obvious. My girlfriend is 4'11". People meet her and say, "You certainly are short," as if she had never considered that possibility. It is irritating. Perhaps you can deflect those comments by responding with, "I'm sure you don't mean to be offensive but it really bothers me to hear comments like that."

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, tell anyone who's making those shitty comments to shut up.

You're a petite girl. You have a delicate bone structure. You will always be petite, and a lot of guys like that.

And you are probably naturally that thin too, and still, there's guys that like that. But if you wanna put on a little weight, go for it.

You should aim to put on a little muscle as well as a little fat to fill out and look firm but have some more curves going on. But only if that's what you want.

Gaining weight isn't easy for people like you (and me as well to a certain degree) but you can do it, it just takes effort. If you want any tips message me.

What Guys Said 32

• I feel like you'd be healthier if you were more robust though I've been with a 5-0 Latina 100# who was fierce.

• It looks fine but the numbers worry me. 85 pounds is very low.

• judging solely on that pic, you look totally fine.

• You look attractive! Good genetics, but ya really thin, just start eating pizzas and ice cream and lift weights lol you'll have a bangin' bod

• Also, realize many people try to bring down people that look great. I get fit shamed! I've seen several times girls gossiping "omg that girl is too skinny" lol in other words, they are jelly that she is hot

• Like a fudge Sunday ready to be devoured.

• You are pretty light for your weight, so just find a guy that can cook well and you can pack on a few pounds... wipes hands... problem solved hahahaha

• Looks fine to me.

• I think you're fine the way you are. I prefer skinny.

• you look incredible. Honestly from that picture I can't see a single thing I'd change, extremely sexy ;)

• at Your height you should weigh 107lbs minimun. and apparently, you have a small frame and are small boned, Nevertheless see a doc, young only get one life. Are you being exploited for fetish or something? Fix it, Do what you got to do.

• Already seen docs. Multiple docs. Nothing worked. I eat like crazy too. XP

• And my whole family is underweight

• How are you feeling?

• There are a lot of guys who are into slim women so don't worry about that. However if you really want to gain some weight go for it. But, do it for you and not for someone else.

• 85 lbs! ? Thats crazy!!!
    I imagined you to look a lot skinnier than how you are. You actually seem okay.

• Cute :3 I'd eat you nom nom num yum.

• difficult to tell from that pic but it looks like the type of body I love 👍

• It's better than being fat lol

• You look good

• Nothing wrong with being skinny.. u look very feminine.. but if u want to gain.. eat a lot of pasta.. ramen noodles,,

• You could gain a few pounds but that's just me

• Smaller the better easier to throw around the bedroom

• Looks like a beach body to me bro. What you smokin!

• very sexy bod
    nice boobs

• Mmm mmm mm

• A few more pounds wouldn't hurt.

• Got it going on

• I like petite girls

• Hey you're quite pretty. What's your daily routine and daily diet?

• No you are not like skeleton. but your body is average. ya need of gain weight. eat pizza every day.

• Oh my

• nice body you can gain a little weight but still you are fine

• not bad

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 11

• Some people are just naturally like that, it's probably a metabolism thing. If you ever get unexplainably sick or lethargic keep thyroid problems in mind. But besides that, if you feel healthy, then you are healthy. I wouldn't try to bulk or anything crazy diet wise except to increase the quality and nutritional value of your food, which is always a good thing.

The natural range of people's figures is, I suspect, much broader than the benchmark numbers indicated by things like BMI. The bottom line, if you know that you're eating enough and you still feel good, and their aren't any signs of malnutrition other than being skinny, you're fine.

Other people should mind their own buisness more.

• You don't look like a skeleton or someone with an eating disorder, you look beautiful and like you're naturally supposed to be that weight. If women are saying these things to you they are mean spirited and or jealous. No one who is genuinely concerned about someone's body weight and health would tell them in that way. If men are saying it they are just mean spirited. If you really want to gain weight try to gain a little muscle but don't try to gain fat through eating junk food. Stay healthy and stay you :).

• I find when you take a "lying down", it makes you appear more curvy then you really are. At your weight, I think this is definitely the case. You're very thin, I'm not "thin shaming", but at your stats it brings your BMI to 15, and that's troubling. You look like you have a nice body, a little more weight wouldn't hurt your look.

• Not be too hard on yourself, I am skinny too, some people think its good and some thing its bad. What matters is what you think and how you feel about yourself. If there is anything that you can improve then go for it. I eat healthy but I sneak a couple snacks in between , bread, pasta, cakes, ice cream, peanut butter etc. Some people are just born that way but I refuse to believe that there isn't something we can do to change that.

• I had a friend who struggled with the exact same weight issues in high school. If you are currently healthy then don't try to stress out about it ☺ yes, you definitely could benefit from some more calorie intake but you would be surprised how much more filled up you can look by lifting weights! Donto be scared about losing weight. YoI'll burn fat but replace it with muscle and your body will crave more calories at the same time.

• Eat more cheese and bacon

• You're naturally very thin.
    You still have a nice figure.
    Just focus on being healthy and confident.

• are u that filipino girl u posted her pic just recently asking how old she looks?
    anyway, body is ok.. no worries

• ZAYUM SEXY

• your body is fine

• SQUAT MORE you'll have a nice ass, other than that your body s great !