How do you know if you are attractive or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol people tell you you are.

Members of the opposite sex glance at you, and sometimes crowd together and do that little giggle they do.

Flirt

People from both genders give you genuine compliments about your features.

That's just what I know from experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think I'm THAT attractive. Definetly not unappealing but also not extremely beautiful. but my boyfriend is seriously good looking, he's seriously one of those guys who could have any girl and he choose me so that's one thing! Another is that I've gotten many compliments on my apperance even by complete strangers, By the same sex, and opposite sex. I guess I better looking then I think I am, but I'm not a very judgmental person. Also according to some of my friends and family when we walk in a busy street or something they say people look at me, I don't really notice but sometimes I catch people staring at me but I've always thought that girls get loads of attention! So tbh I'm not sure if people are just really nice or if I'm actually as good looking as people want me to believe ahah !

What Guys Said 20

• The most attractive girls I know don't consider themselves particularly attractive but they know that every one else believes they are pretty or beautiful.

• Here are a few signs:

-Admiring glances from the opposite sex (especially if they're attractive)
    -Flirt signals
    -Genuine compliments from both genders

I feel that those are the strongest indicators. I can't think of anymore at this time.

• I guess if the people that you hit on turn you down. And the guys that do hit on you... you find ugly.

• People Will just let you know that you are attractive, and besides you want people to like you for you, not the way you look.

• If you notice a lot of guys staring at you (especially at your boobs, and when you catch them they either look away or smile) then you're attractive. Then again, one of the best indicators is asking your friends (preferably guys -- you might discover they have a crush on you!)

• Attractiveness is not all based on looks. Sure that is part of it, but you have to have the whole package, with looks and personality.

• you'll get attention and compliments more or less regularly from different people

• Look in the mirror.. n if ur like damn im ugly.. thn I don't know.. but if ur like ehh id date me.. lol thats what i do im like.. shit id date me xD

• You know it that you're attractive because whole world is attractive. I love you all. Muuaaahhh... Hugs...

• I don't know. I feel like I'm unattractive.

• I go by if girls are looking at me. Some days, I feel like a stud.

• you ask the people on GaG. com

• There's a very simple and easy procedure to determine if you are attractive.
    Ask you Mother

• If people mentioned you.

• If you get hit on a lot.
    If people just tell you are often.

• girls always stare at my lips

• Ask me.

• Most people are attractive and attractive to someone out there

• If you like what you see in the mirror, then you are attractive no matter what everyone else says :)

What Girls Said 9

• If people compliment you often.
    That might be the only way, especially if the people are strangers/aquintances, is for sure.
    Or they talk about you saying that while they don't notice your presence. (It has happened to me. 😂)

• You have to find the confidence within to say "I am beautiful" and go from there.

• Depends on how men treat you, look at you and the most important, how you feel about yourself.

• IF EVERYONE WANNA FUCKS WIT YOU
    AND THEY SING THIS
    " SLIM THICK WIT CHO CUTE AHHHHZZZ... IMA BUY YOUZ A NEW BAG"

• I think... If strangers stare at you/hit on you it means your physically attractive. If someone you know hits on you (especially if you've know them for a while without them hitting on you prior) it's means it's based on personality, sometimes looks aswell... however, that's more important.

• When you feel attractive, you Are attractive

• people usually tell you. even if it's not physical beauty, someone will notice and admire it.

• Do mirror, lenses or your phone shatter when you look into them?

• When people like you and love to be around you that's when you know