Why does having a big butt as a guy make people think you are gay ( Picture included )?

Why does having a big butt as a guy make people think you are gay ( Picture included )?This is me & people often assume I am gay or bisexual because of it, why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaha! Your kidding? . . right? That looks like an arse I'd love to grab or pinch. I wouldn't say that it was of that much importance as I judge on personality more than looks. But if a guy has a nice arse, its a bonus :) Forget those stereotypical idiots, they are probably just jealous. It reminds me of when I got my hair cut short. I'd get labelled a lesbian, just because people prefer you to have short hair. There's too much shallowness and idealism out there.

• I meant to say "just because guys thought I should have long hair." Damn this predictive texting. Lol.

• I agree.

What Girls Said 10

• Thats a definite bubble butt. How would it make you gay tho?

• really big... just like my gf's in her tight college uniform pants with front pockets opened up showing the white pocket bag exposed with crotch wrinkles

• Your ass is on fire giiiirl 🔥

• Of that is really your booty lol.. you better have the upper body and legs to match cause it looks feminine. Queens tend to want to look female.

• Not the case at all. Queens act quite feminine but in no way want to look female as they are not attracted to females. They are much more fashionable than most guys and even a lot of women though. I am personally not a queen but I have some really Queeny friends. That is a common misconception though if you are not involved in the gay community.

• I think they're transgender dude

• @TimTim56 Lol, no many gay men refer to themselves as " she" but they don't think they are born in the wrong body. most times the ones who don't call themselves she are the ones who transition.

• Nice ass

• That's stupid why people would think that just because you have got booty.

• *PUKES
    UM BECAUSE GAYS LIKE IT UP THE ASS AND SHIT

• R u gay?, jk cuz typical guys hav a. smaller bum aha

• You have a nice butt dont worry about it, you've just met the wrong people

• I don't really know... Lol you do have a good butt though haha

• I've only ever run across 2 guys randomly in my life who had an actual butt like this, and I think much the way I think about girls who genetically have a box shape more like a guys, that it kind of sucks to be out of the norm, but I never thought either of them or you for that matter were gay. You have strange people around you if they think a body part makes you a certain sexual orientation.

What Guys Said 12

• I have never thought anything about a guy's sexual orientation based on the size of his ass! Never heard such an idea.

• Most gay guys I've seen tend to be rail-skinny, androgyny and fashion forward, like runway models basically

• It's because it's a stereotype that gay guys work out their glutes a lot to get that look. Funny because most gay guys or more into shoulders based on statistics.

• I think it's that girls usually have bigger butts and they have bigger/wider hips. However, having big butts does not make you gay.

• Gay guys probably just want to tap that ass. They want you to be their bitch. If you're tall, hansome, and strong, they want to be your bitch. It goes both ways with gay dudes. You just get to be the woman, because of you features.

• Really I didn't know that lol.

• They don't assume you are, they are hoping you are.

• Because of thinking that you're getting drilled in your butts. You look cool. Girls will love em for sure.

• Because some people don't know who you really are.

• Why else would you work on your ass?

It's bigger than my 18 year old sister's...

• A lot of women like butts on men but maybe not quite that large.

• you'd be surprised. I have tons of friends that are women and many of them are quite a bit older than me. Some like the stick thin look but a lot of them when it comes to sex like something they can grip on. For some reason women can talk about this stuff with me -_-

• I would bang ur sis coz she ain't minor though

• You just must be a muscly guy

• I think you either are African American or have roots to that effect, if you are an Aquarius that would explain it too.