I have a bit of a lazy eyelid and it makes me insecure as hell?

So, i have got one lazy eye (the left eye to be specific), its something like the eyelid of one eye is a little closed compared to the other, its not as extreme right now and u'll notice only if i mention it, but i have heard it can get worse later in life, how can i fix it? My vision is fine, when i had it checked i had 0 power in both eyes so its probably not a problem with the nervous system.

this is what i am talking about
I have a bit of a lazy eyelid and it makes me insecure as hell?Not as extreme as him but to a minor extent

• You can fix it without any surgery whatsoever (never going there if surgery is the only option)
  • Surgery is your only hope
  • You can fix it easily and i'll tell you how
Votes and opinion please, i need this one
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, it looks really sexy on you. Everyone has flaws. I bet most people can over -look your lazy eye since you're very good looking. Don't get surgery. Just accept yourself as you are. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life worrying about such a stupid "flaw" ? be thankful that you can at least see correctly. Gosh , people these days.

• THATS NOT ME, THATS AN ACTOR
      he doesn't even care i think, might cry a little if he saw this question but he'll rub his lazy eyes dry with a few of his currency notes before he gets down on this random hot actress who doesn't mind his lazy eye.

I am good looking too, but not as much as him lol and my case in terms of lazy eyes is actually not as much as him , looks pretty even except if noticed closely, but with time it can go bad so i want to fix it as soon as possible

• i dont think i was born that way, i rubbed it a lot recently, in my childhood pics it wasn't like that, not even in my pics 2 years back tbh

• if u know anyone who has it, as long as its not a neurological problem and just like my case due to rubbing it too much or have gotten into a fight or something, what i did can help (read the opinion comment of the guy below), i have nearly fixed it

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got it too. Lost the vision in my left eye in an accident years ago. Started drooping. I think it's got worse. Wesley snipes has it too I remember. Far as I know there's nothing you can do about it. You end up over compensating and have one staring eye like a madman. My ex used to comment on it all the time. It's worse when your lying dwn and looking out of the bottom of your eyes. When I'm looking straight on its barely noticeable. If you find a remedy let me know

• Trying to apply oil on the eyelid, my logic is its better to make it smoother for the eyelid over time when i am blinking or opening my eye so over time it gets fine

• *sufficient protein

• I just watched that mate. Cheers for the info. I tried the video. Harder than it looks.

What Girls Said 3

• So, can we see a pic of you? Because that would be helpful. But here's my opinion; I think the whole lazy eye thing on a guy actually adds to his looks. It gives him a mysterious look, and he looks like he's always observing and contemplating things. So you shouldn't feel self conscious. But it would be nice to see a pic of you. :)

• focus on strengthening your lazy eye by wearing an eyepatch to train it. p. s. you are very handsome

• wtf that is not me, thats an actor lol and i am more handsome than he is XD ok, maybe close

• You don't need to "fix" it. I think everyone is beautiful in their natural form.

• what if i can naturally? how do i?

What Guys Said 3

• You better off asking an optometrist or plastic surgeon this question.

Although even with this flaw youd still probably be considered above average to most women.

• bro, the guy in the pic is not me, that is actor john abraham, he is a hunk

• Oh, my bad.

My answer still stands tho. An optometrist or plastic surgeon would be better equipped to talk about your options than anyone here.

• Hahaha so what? I sure you hardly anyone notices or cares

• i notice and care

• It's not as easy as that. A problem in your head is always far worse than it really is. You feel like a mongo with a mad look even if everybody says there's nothing to worry about

• You look edgy, cool and mysterious. Also whats bad about Stallone. Just accept yourself. :)

• Thats not me, thats indian actor john abraham, my case is not as extreme as him but i have it