Do you think i'm pretty?

i know these questions are annoying, but a couple of guys have been pretty horrible to me recently and i want to know the truth from people who aren't going to lie to me i guess?do you think i'm pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're actually a very gorgeous, young girl. But me saying that isn't going to change how you feel inside until you become comfortable w who you are. Every man has different likes in women. I believe as gorgeous as you are you will continue to blossom even more, again that doesn't matter if you are not happy w who you are. What does it matter if a million men don't think your gorgeous or cute, etc? All you need is that one special someone to to see how gorgeous you are inside and out, after that nothing else matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 33

• A couple of guys have been horrible to you so you automatically think there must a problem with how you look? Come on. A couple of freaks should not make you think so differently. You look very nice. I like your eyes.

• you're still growing.

much potential ahead of you brah.

• Yes, you are. You even look older than 13.

• Don't listen to then for your age you look great. If they don't you for the person you are they don't deserve to know you at all

• Your 13 go do your homework

• Ignore the guys, you are pretty.

• 13 is young, I wouldn't worry about your looks at that age. Just have fun and if a guy likes you, then all the better.

• Ignore them, if they're the same age as you then they have years to grow out of being horrible. As for your looks you are pretty! You're young and as you get older you'll only get better looking.. and then those guys will be sorry 😜

• Yes, you are. Those guys are just trying to make you insecure for who knows what gain. Don't listen to them.

• You are a cute girl, pretty smile and a Nice face, dont let people bring you down because you look great

• You look fine. You do look older than thirteen, though. You look a little bit like a girl who goes to my school (but there are clear diferences-don't worry).

• You look great to me

• Since you're not even in high school or just broken through these guys' opinions shouldn't matter at all

• You're damn attractive baby. Honey, you'll Rick the floor once you're hard... I love your pics. You're so beautiful.

• Are u really 13 ? u looke 16/17 .. anw u look so pretty don't worry

• Yeah, pretty. But you look way older than 13 to me.

• you're only a teenager so it really doesn't matter in the long run. however if it makes you feel good about yourself, then I think you're pretty

• very cute

• You're not really pretty but you're definitely not ugly either. I say average/cute

• yeah ofcourse

• Yess and nice size of boobs

• Cute

• I think you are 13 and should put your tits away...

• In first two pic you are cute & pretty. and from 2nd pic onward you turn hot. nice cleavage.

• ill go down on you!

• Quite sexy. I would not have guessed you're 13. I would have though 16 or 17.

• Wow! You're only 13? Don't take any notice from haters. They're the ones with a problem. And guys your age are just immature. It gets better later trust me. You're a beautiful girl so feel confident in yourself 🙂

• You are very very pretty.

• very average

• not ugly just average

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• oh hunny you are only 13 put your boobs away and tone down on the make up. Enjoy being a kid. You look 16 or older. I feel bad for men because you genuinely can't tell what girls are kids or legal anymore

• Ahhh thats what am saying liek wtf she looks 18 ! Yaa girl enjoy ur childhood ur only a kid once..

• I'm actually 20..

• I know you are 20 and you can look back at your 15 year old self and can go holy shit that was dumb just like I am capable in doing with the asker. I really don't understand why you are getting defensive about it though

• You're 13, very pretty but look older.

As usual, private opinions from men.
    Y'all shouldn't allow this on under 18, I hope I'm wrong and their opinions are appropriate:

@Menguc
    @DiogoRibeiro
    @RedRain
    @xHoneyxBeex
    @GirlsAskGuys
    @Tolga

• you have very nice hair

• I think you're gorgeous. <3

• You are very pretty and don't listen to what others say those are just opinions and not everyone thinks the same thing

• You look about 16 or 17 :o
    Yeah you're cute

• Yea.. I'd say you're above average.

• Damn it you're gorgeous

• your 13. Honey buns, that eyeliner looks grown and your face looks like a baby. No your not ugly

• you hair color and completion don't go well together. and you can use a little bit of exercise.

• yes don't let anyone drag you you down i bet your nice strong and powerfull and beautyfull.

• 13 and wearing so much make up really

• no you have a big nose

• You're very pretty, cute features! Top tip though: stop applying black eyeliner to your lower waterline, it makes your eyes look small. I started doing only winged eyeliner on my top eyelid, makes your eyes look more open and bigger!

• so ugly haha I'm sorry! you just look really fake. also your make up is awful and you pushed your boobs up way too much that it looks weird

• Not ugly, but please do yourself a favor and do your makeup like the 3rd pic and not the 1st or 4th. Just my input :)

• Your nose is hideous and your smile is creepy.

• Yeah, right. Keep fooling yourself, love.

• i don't see how my pretty much perfect school results counts as fooling myself? but sure whatever, pretty sad that you as someone between 18 and 24 has to be here on anonymous hating on how a thirteen year old girl looks and acts! well good luck with your life love.

• you are not ugly.