Should I get contacts or stick with glasses?

should i get contacts or stick with glasses?

i dont like that pair of glasses by the way lol only pic i had of me with glasses on. my mom will get me contacts but i dunno if ill actually look good without glasses.

0|1
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course contacts... yer lookin' like an owl wid glasses on... glasses are gross trust me...

1|0
    0|0
    • lol i love this. okay ill get contacts

• Show All
    • lol it was funny how could i not? plus i dont like havin glasses on that much anyways so you only helped lol

• Well I wasn't tryin' to be funny or anything... but at least I'm glad ya don't like glasses...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just think about what will work better for you. Contacts have less glare and stay clear but they dry out. You don't have to worry about pollen or wearing your glasses too long but they get scratched.

0|0
    0|0
    • i have scratch-proof lenses on all 4 pairs so thats not an issue lol i might want to alternate or something

What Guys Said 11

• You look nice both ways. Do what you feel more comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with both... if you can. Sometimes glasses on a girl can be so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
    • uhhhh I don't know if i should say thanks or not xD lol just teasin. i already have four pairs and only like 3 so yeah. i want sunglasses but i obviously can't do that with glasses

• You can get precription sunglasses but I think they are pricey... probably best to get the contacts and the go with whatever sunglasses you want.

• im not sure honestly. i think theyre around the same price as real glasses but im not sure. anyways thanks!

• both is good, go by whatever you like the most

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good either way. Just get a better pair of glasses and it'd be equal in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses look fine on you. They accentuate your features.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i think they look good lol thanks!

• Glasses make you look geeky and that's sexy ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Get contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • Please, stick with glasses. You look more attractive with glasses on.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol okay! if i do get contacts ill probably wear sunglasses a lot tho cuz its sunny this time of year where i live

• Show All
    • Haha. What to do? You look pretty. Can't stop messaging.

• lol thank you (again xD)

• get contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick with glasses you look much hot that way :p

0|0
    0|0
    • much hot? lol thank you

• get a new haircut, sure get the contacts

0|0
    0|0
    • i was thinking of getting red highlights since I've got some naturally anyways. got any ideas?

• bangs get some type of bangs and nooo jesus not red hifhlights, something normal and hot and straighten the hair

• lol okay no red i promise. yeah i dont really straighten my hair a lot, i can do that. should i actually cut my hair tho? ill post another question showing how long it is later but its like down to my butt

What Girls Said 5

• You have nice eyes, but I think the frames on the glasses are a bit too heavy and weigh down your face. If contacts aren't your thing, I'd simply consider trying a different type of frame.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i have three other pairs lol thanks!

• OMG you are so pretty <3

0|0
    0|0
  • U look good with out glasses 👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good with both, but the glasses look good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely without, you have big beautiful eyes and glasses will just ruin them ;)

0|0
    0|0