Is my body attractive?

I'm 5'6" and around 120 lbs and my butt is pretty small lol. I have skinny thighs but I gain most of my weight at my stomach. My stomach like only has a little pooch but It just looks kinda disproportionate. Also, most of my friends have flat stomachs but gain wait in their thighs and I feel like most people find that sexier. But yeah so please be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• How can anyone say whether you are attractive without seeing you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No most teen girls are just girls but not woman... Yet

What Guys Said 14

• I sat her for 5 hours and pictures still aren't loading?
    Aw fuk now I have to buy a new laptop because this one must be broken!

• I love huge butt and thighs personally. But surprisingly the last girl I had interest was extremely naturally skinny. I like her because she is very smart and had a similar sense of humor. If you want to get bigger thigh and less stomach do weight training.

• yeah your body is attractive, nothing to worry about. but you might consider to go to gym some days to get in good shape.

• difficult to say going just by that description... but it sounds good :)

• Without pic is difficult to say clearly but the way you describe it seems you got an attractive body.

• Embrace your body. It is yours and if you feel self-conscious, workout more.

• Sounds fine to me. I prefer a few extra.

• Well it would be better if you showed a picture of you

• From what u explain your are suffering from muffin top syndrom..
    eat right
    Work out
    do sqwats...

• I find the thighs being shaped nicely more attractive but who cares its all about YOU!! :)

• maybe a pic would help?

• maybe post a picture?

• It sounds like you described your body very well, it sounds very attractive! Pooch is sexy!

• Yeah very nice hot body.

What Girls Said 4

• Your body sounds a lot like mine. It depends on the person, as most people have slightly different ideas about attractive. Be careful though, at the moment we are going through the fashion of the Kim Kardashian figure.

• UR SKINNY AS A CAMEL TOE BUT I GUESS IT IS PRETTY GOOD

• Your too fat, I'm 5'6 too and 110 and I'm fat so

• Photo hahaha?