HOW OLD DOES SHE LOOK? does she look like KIM K?

You dont have to bekind, this person is a bully and got a coworker fired for no reason
http://postimg.org/image/lorhcw6v1/

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol and are you the bitter person that was fired? Is this your twisted passive-aggressive attempt to get even?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this your stalkerish passive aggressive way at getting back at a woman who fired you? I can't believe you're 30 - 35.

• I can't believe ur 19 with a cartoon as ur default pic!
      she didn't fire me u dumbazz!! she has no power to! did u not read what i wrote u inbred?
      SHE GOT SOMEONE FIRED! she lies and manipulates! she is known to use sheisty conniving means to get people fired. unless u knwo whts going on.. ur defending a bitchh who would make fun of u! yeashe makes fun of people who pass by her to coworkers

• You realise that you have no credibility when you resort to calling people things like 'inbred', yes?

What Guys Said 28

• She may be a 7/10 but she looks a bit fake.

• She looks beautiful, but at the same time, she looks like the kind who would skin 101 dalmatians to make herself a fur coat.

• Looks abnormal for sure. Even if you didn't write about the coworker thing, I would have assumed she's the "call the manager" kind of lady.

Her face tells it all, definitely borderline psycho!

• Hell no, bejesus christ why did you put that picture up for people to see. It scared my kids, and now they are crying :-(

• she's ugly 😳

• About 21 and I don't think she looks like Kim K but she is really hot... still sounds like a total bitxh though, there are a lot of people that are both bad and attractive

• She doesn't look like Kim K but she isn't ugly or anything

• can't tell anything about it given the quality of the picture xD i canĀ“t see a freaking thing in that picture.

• It's hard to say. It's a close up and a little dark/shadowed. She could be anywhere from 22 to 38, or even older.

• She looks like she accidentally fell asleep in the tanning booth with it still turned on.. amd not to mentioned the picture is taken by a potatoe

• She looks overly tanned.

• Trying to hard. I hate how girls throw a shitload of make up, I'm not against make up, but PLEASE keep it light. Heavy make up even done by a professional doesn't look as good as light make up, trust me. I fucking know.

• Thats not makeup though. She uses fake bronzer. Makeup doesn't fuck you up like that.

• That's somewhat true, but I've seen a girl get makeup done by a professional and it looked good, but I though she was more attractive with lighter makeup that she put on, but yes that girl is ORANGE LOL

• She doesn't look like Kim K. How old? Mid 20s?

• Why would anyone want to look like Kim k

• Hahaha What makes you think she looks like her? She looks like in her mid 30's

• She looks like a meth addict

• So kim k. Whoever that is.

• Does not look like KIm K, not as hot. However, she is still cute. Mid 20's

• Ugly as hell and cake faced. Looks and sounds like a bitch.

• makeup doesn't effect how ugly she is! i have nothing agains tmakeup, it just doesn't suit her! get this! she makes fun of customers as they pass by!!!

• thats your opinion but to me too much make up is unnatractive

• It actually isn't. A gorgeous girl is still gorgeous without or with makeup. makeupd oesnt change whats already beautiful or ugly someone who looks a mess will always look a mess. you can't judge all girls who dont wear chapstick all day. thats rude

• Looks like she has spent too much time at the beach or sun tan booth.

• She looks like a Dorito.

• Yeah. Looks so.. Who's he?

• id say she is in her or over 25

• she looks in her mid to late 20s and doesn't look like kim kardashian at all.

• Very bad picture... any better one? It's dark...

• She looks pretty good to me. looks around 31

• she's hot af, milf city , hubba bubba

• id smash and toss her aside

What Girls Said 16

• Not at all like kim k, she reminds me more of a character of geordie shore

uk.newonnetflix.info/.../70265520.jpg?1458421381

But I don't think anything about her looks is fire-able. As for age, she looks about mid to late 20s

• I'd guess her about 35 but she doesn't look like Kim at all although she looks like she's kinda trying lol

• She doesn't look like Kim to me.

Her face looks over tanned... Like it hurts..
    She looks like mid 30's or late 30's?

• Looks pretty but high maintenance and probably kind of a bitch. I'd say late twenties.

• She looks like she is in her late 20's
    She looked like she rolled in orange chalk

• She looks like she's in her 20's.
    She looks really pretty.
    You need to chill.
    Post your own picture and stop being creepy and pathetic.

• she's ugly as hell. Why Do I need to chill you idiot? you're defending someone you dont even know. I look better than this piece of trash. Ask everyone in the area what they think of her and you will find the same answer. if that duckface goofy pose doesn't give off her fuckedd up personality.. i dont know what will

• she looks like a bitch, I don't like her already. what did she do to you? were you the one to get fired?

• She looks like a woman in her late 20s early 30s. Definitely doesn't look like KIM k though

• 30's and very unclear picture so can't really tell.

• nope!! pic very clear!!! she is just ugly.

• its a really unclear picture 0_0

• nope. pic very clear.. she's just ugly

• She doesn't look anything like Kim Kardashian

• She looks 20 somethings and doesn't look like Kim k lol

• late 20s. no

• in her 30's and no she doesn't look like Kim K to me, but she looks good

• Don't post pictures of other people to be judged on the internet, talk about catty and childish.

• Like maybe 38 or 39ish?