What do you think?

What do you think?

Alright, I'm extremely self conscious about how I look, but please be completely honest!

Most Helpful Guy

• Less is more. Your very attractive. Nice eyes. It has all ways concerned me that some women are so unconfident and doubt their attractiveness.
    It's a downward spiral and you no need at all to feel this way.😆

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a big fan of this hairstyle UNLESS it suits the girl wearing it, and let me tell you that you are one of the few girls that look pretty in that hairstyle 💁👌 love your eyes!

What Guys Said 39

• You look really nice. You have really feminine features like your small chin, jawline and your mouth. You have big beautiful eyes. You are definitely attractive. I think the lighting of the picture is really bad though. It makes you look really white. I like pasty white skin, but it looks too white, almost like you were about to dress up as a mime. And with the angle, it makes some weird shadows. That's just the picture though. As for the haircut, I can't say I am a fan of the boy cut. I always thought long hair looks more feminine.

• Thank you.. Wow, I am quite flattered. And as for the skin and coloring, actually it's not the lighting. When this pic was taken I had been bedridden for several days due to an unknown illness that I've had for six years now (also the reason I have very little hair) but I do get what you're saying. :) So, thank you. :)

• i think you are beautiful. pretty semi smile, awesome hair style, and awesome eyes

• I just love your hair style! It's wicked! You look cheeky and full of fun. You're a very dateable lady. Pretty face, lovely eye colour. Just perfect!

• I understand that some women prefer the short hair because it requires less maintenance but, when your hair is that short, some guys will wonder if you have a masculine personality. There are a few women who look good with hair this short but I think you would look better with shoulder length hair.

• @OlderAndWiser, Yes, I do understand this.. :) To be honest I've dreamt of having long hair for years. I had shoulder length hair a few months ago, but due to six years of sickness it started falling out and so I had to cut it off. So I wear a lot of hair bows and headbands and makeup and dresses to look feminine.

• Thank you.. I have learned to live with it and I am very happy. 😊

• Interesting. Very stylish. It actually looks good, I am impressed. Most eyemakeup sucks, but this suits the overall image well.

• Thank you.. :) That's kinda encouraging. I am extremely self-conscious about how I look. :p

• I think you look great. Your short haircut is really cute and shows off your pretty face.

• Not bad
    I like long hair though

• you're very pretty indeed, but that hair simply looks bad i just dont like it , i like long hair on girls and always have.

• p. s: its not bad as in its awful but for me personally i like longer hair ( unless you have a reason for cutting it )

• you're welcome ( thats okay he should be kind enough to still stick around if not find a better one )

• I think you are a nice looking girl but I don't like short hair on a girl that much 😕. If you grew you hair long I'd be more attracted to you. But for a girl to pull off short hair is quite difficult, you seem to do it pull it off quite well.

• You're eyes are gorgeous by the way

• Sorry to hear that, I hope everything's okay with you now. Hopefully you'll be able to grow your hair longer soon cause I think you'd look gorgeous with long hair. I only say that because it's my personal preference, I'm sure other guys will disagree with me 😂

• Thank you. :) :) I'm going to try.. I've wanted it long for as long as I can remember. Thanks for the components. :) <3

• Yeah I think you're pretty. :)

• very attractive, lovely warm eyes , not every female can pull off the short hair but you do.

• Very pretty. I prefer longer hair on women generally but it suits you. Very pretty eyes/face.

• You're AMAZING I really like your eyes 😄

• Why Photoshop when you look that good huh. You look like Carol from the hit show THE WALKING DEAD. In her younger days.

• you are very pretty

• Lovely!

• That hair style is a good fit for you

• TBH UR ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I've SEEN

• Thank you.. That's kind of really sweet of you.. ☺️

• U are so pretty.. give me ur eyes <3

• you have a rock vibe that i like

• DAAAMMNNNNNN!!!
    i wouldn't say anything more unless i am sure that u r single or not :D

• Cool as fuck man. Love your hair!

• nice hair cut. I like this style

• nice, I like your looks. mischievous smile

• Thanks.. That's kinda a major part of my personality actually. ;) :)

• very cool, I like it, and your lips mmm

• Very pretty face. Your eyes are stunning.

• I dont like girls with long hair but if i wer to ever do it u would b my first xD

• Lesbian?

• Honestly not a fan of the short hair look... You have a gorgeous face. I never judge but you asked. Just MY personal opinion.

• Thanks for your honesty. I'm trying to grow it out since I lost it. :( But thank you for being honest. :) (I'm not a huge fan of short hair either, but didn't really have a choice) :p :)

• I'm sorry, we're you sick? I thought you wore it that way by choice. Either way, doesn't matter. Like I said... where I am not a fan, you do pull it off. You have a beautiful face so there is nothing that can hide that. :)

• Yeah, I've been sick for six years. Don't worry about it, ;) I totally get it. :) And thank you.. That means a lot.

• What's wrong with your neck?

• What do you mean?

• Doesn't look like a shadow but okay lol.

• Lol.. It's mostly my collar bone you're seeing. :p 😋

• Totally suits you

• More from Guys
    9

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I want yr bottom eyelashes.

Yr hair's sexy, too.

• You're pretty and you're eyes are gorgeous is what I think 😊

• cute =] like tinkerbell hehe :)

• Pretty with gorge eyes...
    I l8ke the haircut by the way

• You're really pretty :) Your eyes are stunning, like oceans!

• U are really pretty and I loooove ur hairstyle, it totally suits u !

• Ur name is fairy for a reason.. Fairies r pretty huehue :)

• I think you look good

• You're gorgeous!

• You look alright

• Looks cool I have the same style of haircut as well. 👍🏻

• I think... "No".

• Why do pretty girls do this to them selves...
    I mean, you still look pretty with the pixie cut but I bet you look stunningly gorgeous with long hair. That's what I always thing when I see pretty girls with pixie cuts. Like why?

• Yes.. I do understand what you're saying. Trust me, I wouldn't have picked this, and I've wished for years that I had long hair.. But I've been sick for six years and my hair is falling out now.. So I had to cut it off. :( But yes, I actually agree with you.

• you are beautiful and have great style.