Can you guys tell me am I ugly or not with brutal honesty?

Long story short. My siblings destroyed my confidence. Need brutal honestyCan you guys tell me am I ugly or not with brutal honesty?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like an average, normal dude.

What Girls Said 14

• I think you're actually good-looking but you look kind of upset.

• Definitely not ugly, pretty good looking (and not intending to be offensive) but I usually don't am not that into Asians but you are definitely appealing! Don't let your siblings bring you down, my brother always calls me fat and ugly but I weight 123lbs and I'm 5'7 plus I have a boyfriend so guess I'm not ugly either ahaha

• You're adorable! :) Really.. Don't worry, you're actually really cute.

• haha, siblings are savage. you are definitely not ugly, not even close. your hairstyle is basic but you have great features and i hope you have a great body to match

• I just woke up in that picture. Otherwise I would have styled my hair.

• what's your usual style? Asian hair has the potential to look better than any one else's

• Used to be the emo style. Like 3 years ago. Normally it would look like David Beckhams hairstyle. But now it's a little long so I will be going to the barber in a few weeks. As for right now it's like the old 1950 hairstyle.

• I think an appearance of happiness would increase your attractiveness.

• Ugly? In fact, You're not even close to ugly!
    but you should smile, it will make you look better

• I don't really know. I smile a lot IRL but photos make me kind of uncomfortable that's why I smile way less in pictures.

• I see! then don't worry, and don't listen to your siblings lol, you aren't ugly at all!

• You look ave. not ugly.

• I think you're pretty cute actually. Strip for me? :P

• You're not ugly. Trust me. Siblings like to mess around and be mean.

• your not bad looking at all. though you could use some working. you look insecure and kept to yourself. agree with the other commenters that being 'happy' would increase your attractiveness

• you're really cute and attractive, don't worry about that

• You're alright; could be better but definitely could be worse

• Your very cute!

• You are not ugly what so ever.

What Guys Said 12

• Well, you have some acne, but that is normal for under 18. My peers destroyed mine at that age. Those years suck.

• Being totally honest: you are NOT ugly.

• Maybe a bit above average actually

• You are handsome.
    You are one of the best looking Asian i HAVE SEEN SO FAR...

• Dude Be a little presumptuous. It helps.
    You Look good. Trust me.

• TBH, you don't look ugly, but your way too boring and just looks normal, Are you Chinese or Japanese , Korean?

• Hahah yeah man. I know. I can seem quite boring. But when you get to know me well I think we will be having a great time then. Most of my friends thought I was boring at first too.

• You look fine don't sweat it

• Your siblings are blind. You look good dude.

• Ur handsome for under 18 and still have time to develop

• You're cute.

• You genuinely look good mate, no homo and all. Kind of need to freshen up and drop the drugged down look though

• you aren't ugly. siblings cam be mean, i always do that to mine.