Girls, How ugly my body look? suggestion? and your first thought on this?

Suggestion on my body. am i hot or sexy. i know so much hair on my body but god gift. if you like or not give me rating and also give me suggestion for improvement. and also highlight the pros and cons. Thanks.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• The body hair I obviously love but my only criticism is that you're a bit on the thin side for my taste but otherwise you look perfectly fine. Stop worrying about how you look, posting photos of your body is leaving you open to nasty and immature comments and if you already have body image issues then this will only make things worse for you.

• Incidentally I'd rate you 9 out of ten. Leave your body hair alone but maybe try and work out to bulk up a bit if you can

• @multilevel I hate my nose and think it's enormous but it's not that I big, I just think it is as I'm self conscious about how it looks to others, so I think you're the same about your body hair. And yes, I do think the asker of the question has a lovely body and I like his hairiness.

• @asker thanks for MHO. I should be thanking you for sharing the photo of your gorgeous legs

What Girls Said 8

• I don't mind hair on my guy but this is way too much for me..

• ur really hairy you need to see a beautician and let her wax ur whole body down. please!

• for me body hair is a complete turn off so...

• You're a puny gorilla

• 10/10 you look perfectly fine to me.

Pros
    Hairy guys are attractive
    You have awesome looking legs

Cons

Can't think of any...

• Thanks

• I agree, he does have awesome legs, I love hairy legs on a man.

• Why not? You have a lovely body, it's how a man's body should be in my opinion. Viva hairy men I say

• Ewe to much hair

• Looks pretty normal to me. Not ugly.

• No, just no