Girls, Are guys who smoke hot?

Girls, Are guys who smoke hot?
Do you think I look hot with a cigarette? I only took this photo for this question and to figure out if girls find guys who smoke attractive. I know it's not a healthy thing to do but I'm just wondering also dose smoking make you look more rebellious?

Just to remind anyone who's about to answer my question this is just a question I would not risk my health to look cool or attract women I'm just wondering for the people who do smoke cigarettes and plus I don't even smoke cigarettes I was just using it for this question
Before you answer my question keep in mind that this is just an experiment I don't smoke it was just curiosity that's

45

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm not into yellow teeth

What Girls Said 44

• i don't smoke, but i love someone who does.

by the time it came up, i was already attracted to him, and nothing (except maybe being an axe murderer) was going to change that. he's very respectful of me and my health, and he doesn't light up anywhere near me or kiss me immediately afterward without taking a drink or brushing his teeth first.

yes, i'm concerned about his health and wish he'd quit already. but he is an adult and can make his own decisions. this may sound strange, but i love that he admits to enjoying it and isn't ashamed of himself... though it's his confidence that's sexy, rather than the habit itself.

• It doesn't add or subtract attractiveness for me. However since I used to smoke (and probably since I'm older) and felt the negative effects of health decline and addiction it worries me when I see someone who is attractive on the inside and a good person smoking (I don't really care if I see an asshole smoking lol ) because I want them to be around and healthy for a long time, to enjoy life and to add positiveness to the lives of others. However I would befriend or date a smoker once they didn't smoke too close to me or in my living space because my throat swells up now anytime I'm around it.

• Nope. My boyfriend will smoke maybe one cigarette every couple of months which is fine but anything more than that is unattractive.

• It's a complete turn off. My boyfriend stopped smoking before we got together as he knew I hated it. My dad used to be a smoker and had several strokes causes by it which still affects my family on a daily basis. Due to this I despise it.

• No, cigarettes are a huge turn off for me. I hate the smell, and the first things I think about seeing a guy smoking was (really? What a shame) (his breath must be disgusting) (are his teeth yellow yet?) (why did you even start? Cigarettes taste terrible the first time you try them) (aren't cigarettes expensive? Think of everything he could have bought with the money he wasted on cigarettes) (didn't elementary, middle, and high school cram so many of the deadly facts and fears about those things?) (in a few decades he's going to need a voice box and will sound like a robot) (which cancer will he get first) (I hope there's a respectable reason behind his addiction and I wish him the best of luck on his way out of this)

• Complete turn off. I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, and ideally my partner wouldn't either. But of the 3, smoking cigarettes is my least to be willing to accept.

• Smoking is like wearing a huge blinking sign "I GAVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE"

• Or maybe they just wanted to see what it's like and got addicted. For example I never smoked weed when I was in high school but then when I got out I wanted to see what it was like and now I smoke all the time. Don't be so close minded and also I don't smoke cigarettes this was just an experiment

• I just quit smoking 2 weeks ago. Someone said something to me. The guy I liked said he was falling in love with me but couldn't be with me because he couldn't stand to fall in love with someone who might get cancer and die before he could grow old with them. I used to think it looked sexy and bad ass but there's really nothing sexy about it. It's a sign of weakness and I pity people who smoke I feel bad for them and hope they can find a way out of the smoking trap! Please don't smoke.

• I honestly don't really care if a guy smokes or not (well obviously unless he smokes an entire pack or more a day, that's kinda gross...)

if you want to start smoking only to get girls, stop right there. you're really willing to take all the consquences that smoking results with just to impress girls? that's insane and really dumb.

you do look really hot already in my opinion,, the cigarette is not necessary

• Smoking makes anyone look more rebellious... or at least free-spirited. Smoking can be hot. However, a lot of girls don't like the smell of the smoke.

• I hate it

• It was cool when I was a teenager but not anymore.

• Total turn off!

• Noooo, not hot at ALL... What's hot in basically poisoning yourself with that shit?

• I wouldn't care if a guy smoked. I wouldn't say it makes anyone look "cool", I simply feel indifferent towards it. It's up to them! I think you're quite attractive anyway so you don't need to try and look rebellious to get a girlfriend.

• Who gives a fuck? If someone wants to, it's their life. But if you're doing it to "look cool", it's just fucking stupid. Plus, it's unhealthy and has many risks to your health, and most people try quitting instead of forcing themselves to do it.

• nope, it is the worse thing that can kill a guy's attractiveness immediately. i could think a guy is hot then as soon as he pulls out a cig, i look away and forget about him.

• Absolute turn off! hate smokers, hate the smell, hate when they do it and the smoke goes all over you. If you wanna do it to just look cool / rebellious thats just silly! i know a lot of girls hate it

• You promoting lung cancer

• I don't smoke this is just an experiment

• Smoking is a deal breaker for me. Anyone who smokes clearly doesn't have a high regard for their own health. Plus kissing a smoker and smelling cigarettes on them is slightly repulsive.

• no. it makes you look like an idiot.

• No. Biggest turn of.

• No they're gross.

• I don't smoke but for some reason it looks really sexy waching an attractive guy smoke... I don't know

• I don't think you should smoke just to look cool; mostly because it makes you look like a dick and it means you couldn't care less about your own well being.

• Insta turn off

• No they're an instant turnoff. Doesn't matter how perfect he looks, as soon as I see him smoke, it's from 10 to 0.

• I read this as "are guys who slowly kill themselves hot?"
    The answer is no. Not at all. Its foul.

• Uh no, it's attractive when they don't smoke.

• No smoking is awful it would be more attractive if you had a lollipop in your mouth

• More from Girls
    14