How does My body look?

How does My body look?

throw back summer 😌 How does my body look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice ass

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so obvious that this is fishing for compliments. At least most people are subtle, but you made sure to post the most revealing one you could find. You know you look good, and you know that guys are going to tell you that you look good. Do you not get enough compliments offline or something? I can never understand why someone who is obviously attractive needs so much validation online, unless of course you're just a narcissist.

• hot chicks live off affirmation from others. this is what being in the spitlight at any point in your life conditioned you to be and why stars go depressed wen they become irrelevant.

i know dispicable but its what it is

What Guys Said 46

What Girls Said 13

• Does the escort company know you're stealing their employees photos?

• This isn't you.

• 10/10

• That is one fine booty. Love your hair too.

• Do some squats.

• 👍 great!

• Jesus might as well go butt naked swimming

• She's got a great body

• Yummy

• 👋🍑

• I'm jealous

• I believe that it's her. Why shouldn't we believe that's her? Why? is that girl too perfect to be her? No. And even if you're right, and it isn't her, what would you people get out of it? And why would she post a picture of a model and ask if their body is goodlooking? Honestly, people, grow up.

• you look lovely