Do you care about what other people think about your appearance?

I always try to look my best, keep myself clean and stay positive. I used to be very insecure, tried to cover my acne scars and blemishes with a copious amount of makeup, tried to hide my smile because I had crooked teeth, contoured my nose to make it appear smaller and thinner and started saving up for plastic surgery instead of college!!! Then I wised up and realized it's okay to be disliked by boys! I'm not designed for everyone to like me and find me attractive.

• I still care a little bit...
  • I don't care at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your attitude. I used to care a lot because I got teased, but have grown out of it. I still want to look my best but I do it for myself, not for others.

What Guys Said 11

• I'd by people, you mean the opposite sex. Then yes I do care somewhat, because I want to be physically appealing to them. But. I won't change everything about me for that soul purpose.
    But mostly I care about my looks for my own sake. To look a certain way because I think I look good like that.

• Vote C: I didn't care at all, but learned I need to care a little bit

• I stopped caring to. No matter what you do someone is always going to not like you. So you accept me the way I am or not at all.

• Only what females think, not so much the guys.

• Preach it!

• I care a lot.

• No, but it tends to works overtime on its own and I tend to look good regardless.

• Wh should I care. I am happy being myself.

• I still care... a LOT.

• I don't care at all

• I used to but not anymore. You have no control over the way you look so why bother caring about it so much.

What Girls Said 6