Ladies is a BIG BUTT on a guy (Picture Included) Attractive or Unatractive to you?

• Attractive
    29% (21)
  • Unatractive
    39% (28)
  • I don't really care what size it is
    32% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find butts like that attractive on men. They're too feminine. But flat butts aren't attractive either. Its cute when a guy has a little bit of a bubble butt going on but not too much. I don't focus much on that area but too much going on there or way too little is a turn off

What Girls Said 11

• i dont mind it at all :P didn't know a guy could have it that big lol but hey, we'd be big booty buddies so that's great.

• Yours looks attractive even though it's big. A booty bigger than yours is not attractive in my opinion.

• I'd want to twerk with you lol it's cute.

• I probably wouldn't notice

• I mean... there's a limit. I love the perky butt my boyfriend has. BUT I don't want a guy with this juicy booty next to me on the beach that makes me look like I haven't hit puberty yet.

• Yummy bubble butts are amazing more to grab

• A nice shaped behind is a nice shaped behind, and that includes on guys. If it is unsually sized for a man, though, I would notice. But it still doesn't really matter.

• Neutral Neutral

• Unatractive you have a bigger butt than me serious

• Hawt

• Is that you? If it is I don't want to be mean but your butt looks like a girls butt. I love a nice bigger butt on a guy, but not when it gives him a women's shape. My bfs got a nice ass, no flat pancake ass, bit his ass still looks like a guys ass.