Do I need to lose weight? How old do I look? Am I pretty? (I am the brunette, on the left)?

• You need to lose weight
  • you're fine the way you are!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're beautiful. But my opinion doesn't really matter. If I wrote: Dear God, what a she-beast!" I'd be an idiot. And the opinion of someone who has no idea who you are... some jerk... shouldn't matter. Even though I think you're pretty, that's one opinion. How do you feel? What do the people who have a serious vested interest in your health and well being say? What do you think? Is it true?

If you want to lose weight, and you're heavy for what, say, medical journals say... then work at it (in a healthy way). Even if you were 50 pounds overweight, I'd say not to "obsess" - work out, be healthy for you. Best thing for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be the weight you are most happy, comfortable, and healthy at. If that is the weight you are now there are many men who would like you that way. I highly doubt anyone would call you ugly you just might not be some people's type but no one is everyone's type. Any girl that you think is stunning and look up to looks wise has people who feel the same way and people who would pick someone else over her so don't worry about that. Also you do look like you're in your late 20s or early 30s so maybe go lighter on the make up. Also use a face primer before you put your make up on. It will hide any lines on your face and make your make up go on smoother. I use it for my annoying smile lines.

• thank you! does my face look chubby?

• nah just fuller but it fits your body. It would look weird if you had a really skinny cheeks sucked in face but a curvy body lol. If you lose weight I'm sure it will also go down to match your body size.

What Guys Said 21

• You are very attractive, you do not need to lose weight, and you look older than 19.

• does my face look chubby?

• you are gorgeous!!! I've always been really skinny and i actually get made fun of and not very much attention!!! everyone has a different body, love it, respect it, take care of it!!! you know your body best. if you feel healthy, you look healthy, which is what beauty is!!!

• No, you have a full face but not chubby. If you gained weight in your face, it might look chubby, but not at present. The girl on the right has a thin face so the picture makes your face look a bit bigger because of the comparison.

• You look Greek, or maybe Italian. Very Sexy. You don't need to lose anything, Mlle.

• You are fine the way you are. I think you just need to lose a little bit of fat on your face... And you will be fine,

• Your really hot and nothing wrong very pretty eyes and smile and late 20s am I right with the age? (:

• I am 19!

• No if it was chubby I wouldn't think your hot

• You didn't answer if we could be friends? ):

• You're not exactly fat but I only fine very skinny girls attractive so that's just me.

• You look lovely just the way you are

• You're average.

• You look great

• You are just fine

• You do not need to lose weight. You look 25-30. Yes, you are pretty.

• from what i see, you are fine as is

• You're fine. You look in your early 20s. You're perfectly fine.

• you look hot. no need to lose weight. you're fine the way you are!

• You have a full figure in this picture I like it. It's pretty sexy. You have to love a woman with curves and something to hold on to. I like you just the way you are.

• Looking good!

• I think your beautiful! You have lovely eyes. I don't think that you need to lose weight at all.

• I will be the only honest guy here. You look older than you're age. If you lose a little weight, your face will thin out and you will look younger. I got the same issue just being honest.

• trust urself

• you're fine the way you are!

• You are totally fine.

• You look like 30 year old woman and you are pretty

• what if I told you I was 19?

• does my face look chubby?

• No you dont look chubby

What Girls Said 10

• Is that your real age? I'm sorry, I don't want to come across as rude, but you look like you're in your 30s, not 18-24. But you are very pretty and don't need to lose weight.

• I am 19!

• does my face look chubby?

• No. Not really. It's your eyes that look mature, and lips. Maybe it's just me. But to me, you could pass for older than 19.

• the reason people think you're old is because you need to lose some weight and get a hipper haircut. i voted you need to lose weight not because your fat but i think you'd look better with about 20 pounds off

• Is it me or do you ask this like 10 times a day?

• Didn't you do this yesterday?

• you look like your 23. you're at a fine weight but i think you'll look better if your at your friends weight. (which means dropping 10-15 is)

• You look about 29 years old and no you don't need to lose weight.

• you look old but pretty

• First off, you have a great body but this is like the fourth time i've seen your face stop asking for rates please. Once or twice is enough. Stop fishing for compliments girl, you know you're pretty. Also, that TEETH PHOTOSHOP THOUGH 😂😂😂😂 big FAIL.

• you don't look 18-24….
    But not chubby.

• you look like you are 25-30