Does my boyfriend look fat? (he's on the right)?

Does my boyfriend look fat? (he's on the right)?

• yes, he needs to lose some weight
    36% (20)38% (20)37% (40)Vote
  • no, he's fine
    56% (31)57% (30)56% (61)Vote
  • other
    8% (4)5% (3)7% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• We're not his doctor so how would we know?

Moreover I have to wonder at what kind of loving girlfriend puts up a picture of her boyfriend and asks "is my boyfriend fat?" :|

0|0
    0|0
    • You can tell if someone's fat by looking at them

• Show All
    • Yeah actually, you can get a fairly close estimate of someones body fat percentage just by looking at them with their shirt off.

And the dude wasn't trying to 'police' anyone's body...

• @Song4TheBroken That's part of an ongoing argument but thanks for your input...

What Guys Said 13

• He is indeed a dad bod

0|0
    0|0
  • He's very wide, but he doesn't have much of a gut... weird. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Maybe its just his bone structure/ body shape? I don't think he's fat, but he's kinda awkward looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to judge from a pic! I sometimes look fat on a pic, but I am not! I am trained as I am a wrestler... the guy to the left is very skinny! Could probably take him on with one hand. Because of the skinny dude your man looks bigger yes.. but not fat! Would love to challenge him ;) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not trying to be rude but he's skinny fat... as in he has no muscle but quite a lot of body fat. Tell him to work on his physique because it's really not a good look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't call him lean.. Or muscular.. But looks kinda healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not fat but he could lose some weight. Nothing wrong with the way he looks though

0|0
    0|0
  • He should lose some weight

0|0
    0|0
  • He look like he's within normal BMI... He has small love handles small amounts of belly fat.

0|0
    0|0
    • The guy next to him is the skinniest runt I've seen in a long time.

• He has a large frame and seems to be an endomorph.

He seems pretty good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is big got a good amount of muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, he's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Just curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little because that pose always makes a guy look skinnier and he still looks fairly husky there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• yea but he still looks good
    I d hit it

0|1
    0|0
    • What wouldn't you hit though? And don't say me :P

• Show All
    • Yes you do

• not fat, per say. it's very average. very dad-bodish

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's a great size. I dont like super skinny guys unless their musclar

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion yeah he is quite chubby but maybe it's because i'm comparing him to his friend..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he doesn't look flabby, like his arms aren't fatty and neither is his belly. I think he's just naturally got a broad torso

0|1
    0|0