Help! I am not sure what to do?

I was born with pretty thick eyebrows and when I was 12 (I am 13 now) I didn't think they looked good anymore... so I shaved the top to make them thinner. Now I hate them and I feel like that are the only thing people see of me now. I want them back.. everyone tells me to leave them alone to grow. But I can't because they look stubby. (Really short hairs ) I don't know what to do.. I cry quite a bit about them.. please help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't cry! It's completely okay. I did the same thing when I was fifteen, and it's okay. So, first you do need to let them grow back. It won't take long, you just have to be a little patient. Second, after they grow back if you want to trim them you need to trim them from the bottom, never from the top. And, don't shave them. That never goes well. Use either nail clippers and clip one hair at a time, or tweezers to pluck. Now, while you're waiting I know it can be really destressing, because you think that's all people can see and you feel unattractive. Two things; one, that's not all people see. You're just stressed because it's a huge deal to you. And two, it helps to get a cute hair cut involving some nice bangs to cover your forehead for a little while. :) that's what I did, I just hid them under some bangs until they grew back. Also, one more tip. :) Recenty thicker eyebrows became an "in" thing. :) So you have nothing to worry about! :) I bet your natural brows are beautiful. :)

• Thank you. You definitely help a bit.. I want bangs to cover them but I am a dancer and i would have to slick them back everyday :(

• I'm going to try again tonight. I dont know how I will do. But I am going to try 😊

• Good for you. :)

What Guys Said 8

• you shouldn't stress to much.
    A LOT of girls pluck or wax or trim their eyebrows.
    And I've even seem some girls with thick eyebrows where it really suited them.
    Don't fret about it too much.

• Do you have a foundation where I can send money to help you survive this horrific fate?

Seriously, there are much better reasons to cry in life. Just let them grow and it'll be fine.

• Just keep calm and be patient. It take around 2-3 weeks (of what I've heard) for eyebrows to grow back.

And yes, I feel you. You're in the earliest stage of puberty. You want to be perfect. You are, and what's bugging you are just a pair of eyebrows. Why should eyebrows ruin your day? Right? It's ridiculous.

Just accept the current cosmetic status of your body and live by that. If anyone is teasing you about it, tell them to piss off.

• Those rethink made up brows look disgusting. Natural brows look best.

• don't cry about them! I'm not sure how but there must be some way to get them back. You girls know a lot more about makeup and stuff than we boys do lol.

• Dear, wait for one whole long year. Let it get adjusted.

• You know how you can get pills for men to make hair grow faster try that.
    just and idea

• Just let them grow back in and don't worry about it

What Girls Said 1

• You already know what you need to do. Leave them alone and let them grow.