Here's my daughter ain't she cute?

Heres my daughter ain't she cute?

So i posted a pic of my daughters eyes before so here's a full pic of her sitting with her daddy. Today was her birthday she turned two! isn't she cute? Some anonymous skank on here said she was ugly. And i think my daughter is far from it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember the "skank" that said she was ugly lol... you had like 3 people jump in like "shame on you for picking on a baby" lol.. it was hilarious.
    wow, i didn't know she was that big... she looks like a cartoon character.. im just not sure which...
    she's got some gorgeous (but scary big) eyes... damn... and seeing her dad, im guessing they didn't come from him.

Most Helpful Girl

• So freakin' adorable! I mean, look at those lovely light eyes and that beautiful hair!!! Oh and that precious face! And if she looks like that, you have got to be drop-dead gorgeous! <3

What Guys Said 19

• She's adorable. What the hell is that thing behind her?

• She looks fine

• She's beautiful. Her eyes are awesome. You didn't need to ask this. you should've love your daughter unconditionally no matter what she looks like.

• she is more beautiful than you :))

• All kids are cute.

• She is adorable and has good features, just dont make her fat like you and lol even the guy in the pic got laid, should give other men confidence

• Lmfao you're a meanass. Im pretty to be fat though

• i have a feeling when ur girl is 18, i'll be a rich nearly 40 yr old man ageing like tom cruise so you might wanna be wary of whom your daughter is seeing then XD

• Yes she is

• She is pretty and looking great. By the way "Happy Birthday" from my side. God bless her.

• she is love <3

• Cute. Mmuuaahh... Kiss for sweet little angel amongst humans...

• Aw! So adorable! What a cutie!

• She looks like she just blew chunks

• kid is always good looking. and every kid is. but not every kid is cute. Your kid is good looking. i love kids, so i like her. but she is not cute. sorry for this and this is just my opinion.

• that guy in the back looks weird asf. his white skin but black features

• dude... seriously? you're supposed to be an adult and you're posting a picture of your child fishing for compliments?

and omg, she looks just like you

• Yeah she is cute.

• all kids look cute

• Damn you got with an albino black dude! That's crazy! Your girl looks cute by the way, mixed babies got good genes

• Them jealous bitches with baby fever!

What Girls Said 22

• sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee issss lovelyyyyyyy :D the afro hair with the colores eyes is beautiful, she will be a killer when she is grown up lady

• She's very cute indeed. Happy 2nd Birthday to your daughter

• Your daughter is gorgeous. She's going to be a heartbreaker when she grows up. The anon was just being spiteful. How can your daughter or any baby/child be ugly? She probs had no brain

• She's adorable.

• Is he albino

• She is adorable and HAPPY Birthday to her!!! :-) :-*

• Soooo frickin cute.

• She is beautiful! :)

• She's so cute omg. The dark skin and light eyes!!

• Of course she's cute! she's your daughter so why would you need clarification from strangers, that girl was obviously just a sick bitch being mean to a little girl x

• She is like a baby doll oh my such a cutie patootie 😍💜

• wow!!! she is gorgeous!!!

• Aww!

Happy Birthday sweetie!

• she gonna be an angel when she will grow up

• Awww❤️❤️ You are so blessed to have such a beautiful daughter and she is absolutely adorable.

• Is the baby your daughter?

Then she's cute

• She is soooooooo cute omg 😇😇😇 stupid anonymous person😠

• so cute, she's got the most adorable little fro going on.

• She's so cute! Looks like she's enjoying whatever she's eating. That woman was wrong

• She's cute! But honestly why do you care what these losers think? Neither of you need our approval

• she's a sheep or what? what's with the hair serious.

• I would so not be posting my childs pics on here, just saying...
    She is a cutie though :)