What do you think now?

What do you think now?
Alright, last time I asked what you all thought, and I had a few comments about short hair making me look like a lesbian. So, I worked a little harder at showing a feminine side so that no one would have to wonder. So what do you think now that I've worked to improve? I'm still not that attractive, I get it. But I look like a girl now, so that's a plus! :) (also, I did not edit the pic this time)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like you better before. This feels forced. Your eyes look upset, and you seem unhappy. You've got more make up on then before, which is getting in the way of your natural beauty. Give those people who said you looked like a lesbian the finger, and be you. Fuck them. Hell fuck what I think too. Be yourself! The beautiful person you are inside. Whatever she looks like. However she wants to dress. Do and act the way you want to.

• Thank you. :) I didn't mind what people thought before, I just decided that they probably were right about some people wondering if I was lesbian or not. I didn't want to give that vibe, so I thought adding some girly touches would maybe help. But thank you, your opinion is super helpful. :)

• I wasn't trying to say you look bad. I just meant that you seemed so much more you in the last photo. I'm glad I could help.

• :) I know. You have a very good point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooo I remember u! :) u are beautiful! And I honestly love ur hair, u know how to pull it off. As for the style, u look pretty either way, but question is which look makes u feel more comfortable.. Who's the real u? U are the one that needs to be comfortable when looking urself at the mirror, so go for the one YOU like :)

What Guys Said 46

• Still look kinda boyish. But attractive, in my opinion. Mmm. Trimming the eyebrows might add to the femininity. Those are kinda male eyebrows? Maybe?

Still. Looks attractive to me. Mm. Minus the purple lipstick.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with your hair... it compliments your face and is a little sexy in my eyes. Yet your beauty magnet is not the hair but your eyes. The hair just fits in the mix. Don't change a thing, your beauty comes through brightly to anybody who can see.

• Aww :/. Look. Don't listen to these guys. I think you should look how YOU want to look. I liked the first look better, but I think you should again look how YOU want to look. Don't worry about them. Most of these guys probably have never even touched a female. They too busy beating their little sausages to busty pornstars.

You looked like a girl before and you look like a girl now :)

• Your hairstyle is good, very good indeed and also you look beautiful on the whole.

• ok... i have a thing for women with short hair... so ima just end the commentary here lol.

• You are absolutely gorgeous, I like your eyes and lips, and overall your face. Your hair isn't bad either. ❤️

• @fairy21 can you allow pm messages for a moment? I just wanna tell you something really quick?

• Umm.. Sure.. Hold on. I'll follow you and then you can pm me if you want.

• Thank you. :) you're so sweet.

• i don't see what is not attractive in you. and not feminine?
    if you were in a crowd of 500 women i am sure i would be attracted by you.
    you are extra super amazingly beautiful (i don't know if that description even exist but i couldn't find any other words to express my opinion)
    and those eyes are definitely a magnet. if i was talking to you face to face i am sure i would miss most of the conversation being hypnotized by those eyes.

• Thank you.. This made me blush. You're really nice.. :)

• you are most welcome lady.
      and stay sure that i wasn't just saying that to make you feel good but it really is my honest opinion.

• :) You're very kind.. :)

• You're very pretty and I think it's ironic that having short hair automatically makes you a lesbian since every lesbian that I know has long hair

Does that mean a guy with long hair is automatically gay? Or a teenage girl with a baby automatically a slut?

People don't ask enough questions anymore

• You never looked like a lesbian before and you still look really pretty.

• You look like Chris Evert the tennis player from many years ago

• you look fantastic ether way. as for you thinking your not attractive. please be easier on your self because you are attractive.

• Damn !
    Cuteness overloaded :P
    And who dafuq said that?
    by the way I usually don't like short hairs on a girl but I like it on you ... suits you very well 😊

• You'd probably look better with long hair. But the short hair doesn't look all that bad, and you have a very pretty face.

About the comments... they're just being assholes.

• I thought you looked great in the other pic but didn't comment. Wish I had. Lesbian? What does that even mean? Ignore those type people. Id be flattered to be hit on by a girl like you.

• You look beautiful ignore the haters.
    memesvault.com/.../...na-Hate-Meme-Leonardo-12.jpg

• not a fan. i just think you'd look better with longer hair. short hair is hard to pull off

• Really cute.
    Even if somene think you are lesbian, you will be a hoot lesbian ! :p

• Lol.. That's one way to look on the bright side. ;) :D

• Whoa.. Lady wolverine

• awesome as usual, but minus that color of lipstick which is not of ur type... u are beautiful in ur own narural way

• You still look beautiful

• U are gorgeous in all cases > give me ur eyes please ^^ <3

• I think the hair style looks lovely on you

• Like the look, and on the contrary you are pretty.

• Cute, very cute!

• Ummmmm. Damn hot!

• You look cute

• wow hot mmm

• If u had long hair u would look 10x hotter

• Very Nice EXTREMELY very nice. can i give you my address?
    JK

• Lol.. Umm.. Not to offend.. But you're only thirteen! ;) :) And.. Sorry, I'm actually engaged. But thank you, <3 You made me really smile and you're nice. :)

• i know i was just kidding (JK)

• You are looking nice but you can improve by wearing a sexy dress

• More from Guys
    16

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• My husband says you wear that look well.
    Granted, he LOVES short hair on women, along with everything it entails -- the exposed back of a woman's neck and shoulders, especially -- so, he's a little biased.

But, he says, if he was walking down a busy city street, and you were in a big crowd going the other way, his eyes would definitely pick you out of that crowd. <3

(... and, girl, if you were feeling self-conscious about yr looks, this is a man who'd make you feel beautiful again, just with that momentary eye contact. It's like his superpower.)

• Thank you. <3 That was kinda a wonderful thing to say. :)

• I think you're pretty but I do not like the hair.. or lipstick...

In my opinion this particular style makes people look older... and the hot pink lips stick... I also think it makes people (or at least me) think of older ladies... I would think a more pale pink or more subtle pink tone would make your lips look perfect and younger..

• lesbian doers not= feminine or masculine or anything else. it just means being attracted to women. ignore idiots. :)

• Are you kidding me?
    I already said you re gorge before...
    If you re not feminine and attractive then what did you leave for the rest of us? :p
    But it s sad...

• I remember you and I said you were gorgeous and I'm going to say it again.
    You are gorgeous.

• Omg who said you look like a lesbi? Or not like a woman? Clearly they have a lack of vision. You're gorgeous!! 😎👍☺️

• Gorgeous ❤

• I think you look good! Your eyes are sooo pretty!

• You look beautiful babe. I have short hair and many people also like or dislike. You still look great. Give me a message if you want to talk more

• Hey, I like my short hair and by the way you look fabulous.

• Very pretty looking

• You look really pretty!

And short hair looks nice on you

• You look really cute! 😊 ignore the haters

• It really ages you, you look like a soccer mom in her early 30s.

• Oh my. Lol. That's not quite the look I was going for. But thanks for the honesty.

• You ever though of wigs or extensions?

• Yes, but they're expensive. :p