Girls, if you were to go on a date with someone you like, would you prefer looking sexy or cute?

show us an outfit which you find sexy, and another cute with pictures:)
my sexy would be Girls,if you were to go on a date with someone you like,would you prefer looking sexy or cute ? my cute would be
but i always prefer to look cute, although i am really curvy ,, but i have a more of a cute personality specially that i am still Virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• Would prefer to look cute!

What Guys Said 4

• I would prefer to look cute.

• First picture sexy and cute same time :D

• I would prefer second look

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You should dress to fit your personality. A first date is the time to really learn about someone and get deeper into their minds instead of just seeing the outside. Also, dressing sexy on the first date could give a very bad impression, especially if you don't want the boy to expect sex. Sexy is for the next few dates ;)

• I'd prefer my guy to look sexy, although my sexy and my cute look very similar. I think my guy is cute when he's wearing a nerdy t shirt and jeans, and I think he's sexy when he wears khakis and a long sleeve button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. 😍 Yummy... Anyway I think you should wear the cute one! ^=^ it's just enough showy, but not too much.