Girls, what do you think about my new style of dressing?

This is how my sister told me to dress at home. What do you think? Is it nice? She is telling that in this style I will not mastrbte and it is easy for her to wash my pants. Please share your views

14

Most Helpful Girl

• you must be a troll because there is no way a person could think this is a good idea

• I dont want to be dressed like this but my sis is insisting on wearing tight pants inside-out

• is it because of pockets?

• it is because they are freaking inside out... why on earth would anyone think that is a good idea?

What Girls Said 13

• Dude, do you have a pocket fetish? You keep asking questions where pockets and trousers are involved.

• 1|0
    • Oh it is my pants

• They look tight

• yeah, it is tight really. You know at home I am tricky that I put my hands inside its pockets and rub the wrinkles at zip region where my pns touches till smn comes. I take the semn on its pockets. How you felt it is tight?

• "I will not masturbate" 😂

Honestly, it looks really unpleasant but if it serves a purpose, it ain't unpleasant!

• Just throw up in my mouth 🙊

• You need serious professional help.

• It looks terrible :o Sorry.

• did you wear them inside out? that's really ugly

• yeah, i wear some pants inside out when it becomes too tight. My sister insist it for that. She is telling that everytime my hands goes inside pockets!!

• I laughed 😂
    This style is only suitable at home, not outside.

• Why is your sister washing your pants? Do it yourself lazy boy, then you can wear them however you want.

• not a good look

• *slow clap*

• ... stop.

• 😂lol

• wat?

• Lol o nothing.. Its just kind of adorable n dorky at the same time.