How do I look? Would you consider me curvy, chunky, or fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• You do look a tad overweight, but since I don't know you I assume you might also be big boned. What I really appreciate about your body is the beautiful shape :) if you were seriously overweight that would not be noticeable, but it is in your case! I read you're working on losing wieght - my advice is stop whenever you feel phisically good and healthy! You've got a beautiful figure!

• Aww well thank you! That was very kind of you! :)

• You're very welcome ^^ (don't listen to any assholes that might tell you differently, as I have seen around here)

What Guys Said 34

• fat.

• Chubby. Should attract some guys who are into bodies like that.

• Honestly, I'd have to go with chunky. You're not fat but you're not curvy either.

Curvy women are women like J-Lo, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian.

• ... thick... period. got swag though

• Underneath that dress is a "full figure" that I'd definitely be attracted to.

• are you people serious? she wants help so help her, yes you are fat and need to lose weight nothing wrong with that just lose that extra weight.

• Thank you for being honest and not just mean!

• i've been there its not really a good feeling when you know you look fat but people lie to you, i lost all the fat and iam not fat anymore but i believe a lot of are and need to lose weight , you're not obese or anything 4-5 months of good dieting and perhaps sports can help you get thin.

• You have a curvy figure but also on the chubby side (by society's standards today ) I find it quite beautiful. The goddess Aphrodite is depicted as having a similar body type.

• Aww well thank you! Aphrodite huh? That's awesome

• I think that's a really bad picture, my first thought was that you covered your body with the living room carpet. You're probably curby but that dress makes you look huge.

• You should've put attractive because that's what I think and your definitely not chunky or fat did someone say any of those mean things to you?

• No ones told me to my face but I think I'm overweight and I'm working on getting healthier and in shape. I just wanted to hear the truth at the beginning.

• You don't need to worry about that your very pretty you seem like every guy would like I definitely would like being friends with you if you wouldn't mind?

• what i can tell your curvy. your big boned so its not fat

• Between curvey and overweight.

• I would consider you very blurry :-P

• Kinda on fatter side

• Fat!

• chubby, but very attractive and hot.

• i will consider you fat.

• I really can't tell in the dress and jacket you have on.

• Curvy

• Psychedelic =D

• I can't see ur body clearly but i think u are curvy with some fat

• I consider you very super hella beautiful

• Aw thank you!

• And no you are not fat or chunky. You actually look like you have muscular thighs and a strong stomach

• I'd say curvy without more to see.

• ı think you r not fat but you r not curvy either.

• Chunky like the canned soup

• Can't tell!

• I would say fat (sorry)

• You don't have to apologize! I asked for honest opinions so I appreciate it

• I would say curvy.

• Chunky and hot.

• Curvy, at least. Somewhat chunky. But fat? No, not quite - at least in my opinion. But you're getting closer.

• maybe curvy.. hard to tell

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• Probably overweight. You do have curves, they're just not... Proportional, your middle section is significantly bigger than the upper or lower, and I guess for 'curvy', it's supposed to be the other way around.

• Some people are being overly rude...
    You seems to be overweight, but you still have a nice shape going.
    The new term is thick, since you have nice hips and larger breast.

• Need a second pic to know for sure but from what I can see I would say chubby. I pretty much have the same body as you and people call me curvy/ thick. If you're looking to lose weight just start out with your diet. Try to keep it plant based and you'll notice results within a month. If you're happy with your body then all the power to you! Lots of people are super into your body type. The dress looks really nice and works with your shape really well. Someone else said you're big boned bit that whole big boned myth has been debunked and there is no such thing. You're beautiful the way you are.

• fat, you seem to gain weight in your stomach

• Def overweight. But you could easily lose it so, work too it giiiirl 💪🏼

• Haha thanks! I'm workin it! This picture was taken 3 weeks ago and I'm already down 10 pounds! 💪

• hard to tell honestly.

• Just a little bit bigger than what society wants. But girl, don't even trip. you have killer style and i think you're lovely

• Haha aww well thank you!

• Your a curvy queen to me

• Your bigger than me and I consider myself to be fat.

• Overweight.

• Really hard to tell from just 1 blurry picture and what you're wearing. But I'd have to say curvy from that

• I question as to why you are asking this question, I find every woman beautiful in their own skin, everyone is going to have a different opinion of how you look, to some im overly muscular and to others I have a body to die for, I've been told im manly, and told im curvy, or told im too skinny. you are beautiful!

• Fat. I apologize but if you're happy with it, then by all means, do you. If you have a medical condition or you're genetically inclined to remain at this weight, it's fine, screw what other people think.

If neither, then exercise and eat healthy foods. It's important to be healthy and fit. Please don't just diet and not work out. Make sure you work out. Please do not starve yourself. Try to lose weight in a healthy way. That's the most important.

• fat
    don't wear dress with printed this make you look fatter