Girls, Do you find me attractive?

Girls, Do you find me attractive?
Do you think I'm hot or not? Be honest I'm just wondering cause I'm always curious of what other girls think of me. You could also point out specific features you like better if you really want to

15

Most Helpful Girl

• You kind of remind me of Adam Driver

What Girls Said 14

• You're handsome
    I like your hair, your eyebrows, and everything 😍

• You're attractive. I like your cheekbones, and I like your lips even though I usually don't like fuller lips on a guy. They look good with the rest of your face. I also like your nose. You also look very masculine.

• i like the messy hair and you nose. in this pic you look like the vocalist from a popular band in my country! ;)

• I think you're hot. I specifically like the size of your lips and your hair. I would say your eyes, cause I usually love looking at eyes, but I can't see them in this photo.

• yeah you're attractive in a young, high school kind of way, you have nice facial features and hair.

• You look hot ;)

• Hard to tell with the angle, better than the one with the cigarette though 👍🏼

• you got nice looking lips!

• You look good

• not a good enough picture

• I think you look good. But , you need another picture so that i can be sure

• You look good, i like your lips.

• I think you look hot

• You're attractive