Guys, Does she look slutty this way?

Guys, Does she look slutty this way?

• yes
    29% (10)
  • no, if she wears it with a long skirt
    71% (25)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• No, certainly not - it amazes me that some tiny-minded judgmental folk seem to equate having larger breasts with being somehow slutty - it's pathetic. The top is completely fine, in fact quite unremarkable really, not at all immodest, and the woman has a fantastic figure. Anyone who has an issue with the way she is dressed needs to get a grip! She looks great. The only suggestion I'd make is that it would be better if the bra wasn't visible - and if she can't find a way to avoid a bra showing, a colour closer to that of the top, and the thinnest possible straps, would be best. Small criticisms though - she looks great, she should be very confident with her figure and her style.

What Guys Said 5

• nothing wrong with having some cleavage... not necessarily slutty.
    slutty would be if her damn tits were about to fall out of the and we could see her mid riff and still see the bottom of that skirt... even with the pic as is.
    I've seen something like that..

• no you dont look slutty you look like you just got done working out

• looks great

• Hell no. that's hotttt

• Nope