• 5-6
    31% (15)42% (14)35% (29)Vote
  • 7-8
    27% (13)18% (6)23% (19)Vote
  • 9-10
    8% (4)7% (2)7% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@ConsultantisBack @Mario21 @Browny-sy @MustacheKitteh @Logesh94 @Saudigirl @Victorianne @Azuregirl @Ksoma @Neoagent1 @Bunny212 @Yumix @Zendrya @Polocrew @AlexaGirl @Takumii @Offthelist @PizzaGuy22 @Cloudy25 @Jessicorn @Gobsmacked3 @Angelica_fs @BertMacklinFBI @BellePepper @SexyStudent @BiscuitesSwag @Reichy24 @WantAnswersNow @Self10ur @Joc4Position @Grecia @RescueMyHeart @SingleBee @PolarPigeon @Tayjkl @Godfathefan @HookingSwann @BigBoy915 @Littlett25 @WhiteSteve @Doggydogwirlx @GenericName85
@GodFatherFan @HookingSwan

1|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Why are people voting average? Do people even know what average looking means? It means not beautiful or ugly just normal but , this dude's face is clearly ugly i mean he has a huge nose & the bushiest eyebrows ever he looks high as fuck too. Dude, you're ugly honestly. I'm sorry if i sound rude but i'm just trying to be honest.

2|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Why are you a bitch? Yeah, you gave me an honest opinion, but you insulted him and said it in a really shitty way too, you could have just said "personally I don't find you attractive" or something like that, not say he's very ugly and proceed to insult his facial features and shit...

He asked for a rating, not a roasting... God damn some people are so fucking harsh.

• Gave him* (not me)

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda creepy face... and shave yer legs dude...

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• You have great dimples in your cheeks, they so are cute, and great hairy legs. oh and a great sense of humour , so i will rate you a...

www.hobbycraft.co.uk/.../566016_1001_1_800.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the old saying goes here...
    [translated] "Sit down, 5."

0|1
    0|0
  • Your cute and I voted for the 7-8. Though with most you might be between 6-7.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a very Mediterranean/Semitic appearance, which isn't generally my personal preference. Not that you're bad looking, I just can't rate you accurately because you aren't my type :o

0|0
    0|0
  • I give him a nine if he's Jewish. Fees Islamic he gets a zero

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused as to why people would rate anything above 4.. No offence but your.. Hmm how should I put this lol not attractive at all

1|0
    0|0
  • O lol, i hate ratings. Why would you do that yourself? Like a number would totally define whether you're attractive or not

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 8 outta 10 broo

0|0
    0|0
  • you're cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 7-ish, but don't get too attached to anyone's opinion on here, since it's a very subjective matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you aren't that bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4-5/10 I guess average

0|0
    0|0
  • 9-10, dimples 👍🏼 Smile 👍🏼 Unique personality 👍🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted 5-6, only because I don't think you're an 8. However I think you're like a 6/7. If I knew you and liked your personality, that could make me find you even more attractive. So don't base yourself too much on GAG opinions in this subject, because most people here don't know you and that has some influence on attraction.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 3 star...
    would have been 4 if you had called me in as well... you called in damn near everybody lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Chillin d00d👍"
    -BertMacklinFBI

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly bro, You look average to me, You're not ugly, You're not uber hot, You're just a normal typical dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't rate guys. all guys are unatractive.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Alpha/10

1|0
    0|0
  • About 69

0|1
    0|0
  • average dude xD don´t know what number that translates into.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're alright, your answers are fucking hilarious ahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not Bad, Not Bad!

0|0
    0|0