What do you think about this body shape?

would you consider these legs fat? I just struggle a lot to lose weight in this particular area

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they're fat but I do suggest doing something to become slimmer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks fairly average, but it's hard to judge from the pictures.

What Guys Said 23

• I happen to be a big fan of that body shape. I wouldn't consider your legs to be fat. You have thick thighs (which I love, regardless), but I think that's necessary to support what appears to be a very nice, curvy butt.

• Why do you care about what other people think about your body? You should appreciate who you are inside and out regardless of anyone elses opinion because who you are to yourself is the only real thing that matters and you can and should find someone in life that appreciates you for you and not change who you are on others opinions. We as people worry so much about what is trivial and useless that we forget that even though looking to the world can be helpful at times looking inside is the only true path to self love and in the end to a happy life. Just an old souls opinion.

• Thanks for the advice, it is a lesson that I still have to learn. I need reassurance sometimes, and I care about people so what they think too...
      Old soul at 24, that is a rare thing I think😊

• The expression of an old soul is not in ones age but in the lives ones soul has lived this is my last reincarnation and I will not choose to come back again so take what you can of my words from me while this body is still young because it won't hold up to much longer. Take your journey in life live it without regret and look inwards for the answers that matter the most.

• You don't need to lose weight, your booty and hips look womanly. That's what you want, instead of a skeleton-like physique.

• looks good to me

• A little chunky. The older you get the bigger you get unless you di something about it soon

• Yes definitely some weight to lose

• No I wouldn't.

• Not fat no but chunky yeah. Nothing wrong with your legs, I'd rather have legs like that than two sticks! Can't really see from the pics but maybe you havd biggerlegs because you have a big bum, which is great 😀😉

• I'd have to see you nude to make that determination. Honestly. Often a woman who appears constrained by her clothes, has a body that flows magnificently in a neglige

• I see you look great 😄

• Seems ok to me

• Careful with the bikes!

• Normal

• You look good no need to worry

• Your thighs are super perfect. They look toned to me

• Can't hardly see them!

• i would say your legs look very sexy looking

• Good

• Average look

• looks good would smash

• I think your legs are fat, but I like it.

• No, these legs are hot.

• She is damn hot and sexy , i would like to worship her body :)

• and you have a great mind blowing ass tooo.

What Girls Said 3

• you look full and healthy and sexy, you aren't fat because you look good at that weight

• Your not fat, you just have wide hips

• I don't like!