Do saggy breast disturbing you?

I wear a 32 C and my breast are saggy, I feel really bad about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only do they not disturb me, I find the sagginess attractive.

I actually prefer saggy boobs, I always have.

Many other guys have the same view as I do. We are out there. You just never hear about us.

Most guys don't care one way or another, they are just happy to see a woman's naked breasts.

A few guys might be put off, don't worry about them. They are not worth your time. There's just no pleasing everyone.

You have no reason to feel bad.
    You are desirable just as you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• At your oldest, you're 24. So I highly doubt you're boobs have had enough time for gravity to take its effect. Also, your size isn't that big. It's not small either, but not big enough to speed up sagging like typical large breasts face (of course not ALL big boobs, so stfu salty women).
    And either way, guys seem to like some sag in boobs.

I'm sure you're fine and worry more about this than you should.

• I'm 18 and my breast are really saggy, it's because of diet and all. I gain a tons of weight and i lost it and I re gain it so. I pass to 47 to 54 and to 54 at 49 now I'm at 51 - 52 kg.

• I am sure they're not as bad as you think. We tend to fixate on our "negative" qualities and that very often is more unattractive than these negative qualities themselves.

What Guys Said 26

• Tastes vary greatly among men so I'd be confident. If at some point you feel like you want to do something about it, there are options.

• A guy is going to be so happy that you share seeing your breasts with him that sagging will be the last thing on his mind. (Maybe shagging. lol.)

• They probably look worse to you then they would to us. Woman often judge themselves worse then guys would. Without seeing them I wouldn't worry. We don't care about a little saggy, it's normal. Depends how saggy but I'm going to assume that you think they're saggier than we would.

• Guys like breasts period... the last thing he is going to be thinking about when he has them in his hand, is these look saggy!

• I doubt they are as saggy as you think they are. You may be comparing them to porn women or celebrities both groups of whom usually have fake breasts. *Real* breasts sag.

• Don't worry. They're fine.

• just because they are saggy doesn't mean they look bad. there are many guys who don't care, don't worry about it :)

• There's sagging in most girls that are over C cups tbh. I don't mind it at all, just as I don't mind small boobs either. It all comes to overall body proportions + face to me.

• Nope they don't disturb me.

• There's more saggy tits out there then you'd think bro

• I don't mind whatsoever... it happens, women's bodies are a machine, they aren't always prefect forever.

• For some reason, I find natural, saggy breast a turn on. Call me weird.

• It's cool that's is a turn on ^^

• Hey. Saggy breasts are one type which can be really used for very good milking and great in sexual activity like boobs fuck and body massage. Nothing wrong in that. You'll really like it when you're mom, you'll not have to care for them much.

• not down with saggy breasts at all.

• Need pics to judge

• No there's nothing wrong with that like vagina's and ego

• How saggy are we talking about here

• Boobs are supposed to sag if they are real, especially C's.

• No... i love cupping and kissing/licking breasts of all shapes and size.

• Are you good? Thats an awesome breast size?

• At 18-24 yoa.. I'm sure they don't sag that much and look just fine..

• this is a matter of your boyfriend. if he likes then dont worry.

• 32C is a great size! I'm sure the sag isn't THAT bad!

• yes.

• Hey at least you're not a guy with a small penis. Guys will still find you attractive.

• my breast are saggy and small so

• And? Lots of men will find you attractive. Very few women would want a guy who is small. Just keep that in perspective.

• Us guys needs a pic to rate

What Girls Said 7

• Well, at least you have any boobs at all! hahaha
    I'm always worried that someone will be disturbed by the fact that I have no boobs at all :P
    So yeah, you can always find something to worry about. However if you have sex with someone who care about you, he will love your body no matter what.

• Thank you, that's nice :)

• I'm pretty sure most guys won't care about that. They'll just be happy that they're seeing your breasts at all. :P

• I sometimes worry about my boob saggage (yup, I made that word up) but others times I don't give a shit. Boobs are going to sag. If that's probably for a guy then he's not the guy for me. Don't feel bad girl

• They do not disturb me. Most guys won't care, trust me.

• Being from Europe i have seen a lot of bare boobs at the beach. I can say boobs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and a lot, even small ones sag. I think yours are probably perfectly normal.

• How are you saggy at a 32C?

• that's because of my diet, i lost a lot if pounds and gain a lot of pounds really quickly

• My little sister has always had small boobs and hers have always been saggy.

• Ur are sagging already I have bigger boobs and mine aren't

• and what's your point?

• I havr noticed it is often someone under 18 too, which is typical to immature to empower other women instead have to bring them down to make themselves feel better about there acne prone teenage skin!

• @Tequila25 Yea, I feel bad for them in a way