Girls, How do I look? Out of 10?

First and only time I'm asking this question but I'm curious as to what the ladies on here think.Girls, How do I look? Out of 10?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• very cute. I would say you just need a modern hair cut that will give you a fresh look.

• I don't like modern haircuts. They look too weird to me. :P

• Lol at least try very short hair, or long hair is gonna look hot on you :)

• I had longish hair, and I got more female attention. Think I'll go for the long hair and grow a stubble. If I don't get kissed for it I'd count it as a failure. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Look like you came out of the 70s.

• Very classy

• Face and body not too bad, but you should button up that shirt and get a better haircut

• You look like you're from Full House

• Need new clothes mate, that's the only major thing

• You look fine but your posture is funny to me, I would not take you seriously also because of the unbuttoned shirt.
    You have nice features, a handsome face... I suggest another hairstyle.

• I'm more old style than modern. Personally I find modern fashion and hairstyles unappealing. I did try the new modern look but I felt less manly and less attractive...

• I like your clothes actually a lot. There is nothing wrong with "old style" but your attitude seems awkward... It just an opinion, you will find girls to like you as you are for sure!! :)

• I've had this leather devilish rebel look for sometime. I'm a rebel so I don't follow, I only lead myself. That's pretty much my attitude, I thought the posture showed that in some way. The first pic is how I usually stand. Strong and confident.

Loved hearing your opinion though. It was helpful. :D

• I'd say 6 or 7 out of 10