Am I too skinny for most guys?

I've been struggling with anorexia for 2 years and this is how I look in recovery

Just give me YOUR opinions, I'm not gonna be offended
Am I too skinny for most guys?

• You're a skeleton
  • Too skinny for me
  • Just right/sexy
  • You're too big for me
  • You're a cow
P. s. I am eating and working on body confidence. This is the most I've ever weighed, and I've only been anorexic for 2 years. I eat healthy and my tests are normal
Aka don't be a dick pls?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow sometimes I forget how many assholes are really on this site and then I open a question like this and almost feel stupid for being so surprised by the amount of ignorance on this site.

Now coming to answer your actual question, as someone who's been (and still) struggling with anorexia as well, I think that it's most important to remember your priorities right now and especially not to rush with recovery just to impress some guy!
    You're still young and now that you're on the right track there's gonna be plenty of time for you to meet guys and go on dates once you're released from the treatment program that you're on at the moment.
    Just focus on your goals right now and keep going! Fighting 💪😉

What Guys Said 43

• While you are skinny, I wouldn't say you are "too skinny."
    Sure, that is naturally going to vary for each guy but I think you weigh enough to at least healthy limits and that is good enough for me (since you said your tests and stuff are normal).

Nevertheless, I'm glad to hear you are working on getting better. Good job! Keep it up!

• You're very skinny, but not ugly. A lot of guys would like that, but I'd say you still have some way to go. Good luck with your recovery! I mean that.

Hope this helps :)

• You're on the right track. I'm more concerned about you reaching a stable weight than my attraction to you. You deserve to be loved and don't change your body for somebody else

• Skinny. For most guys - I guess. Your health matters more. I don't know much about anorexia but I still suggest you do whatever you can to gain weight.

• Look, I have a thing for skinny, waifish girls... but you're like... skin and bone. that isn't healthy!
    and, assuming you don't give a damn about healthy, and you only care about looking good? it doesn't look great, either. female shape, even in very thin women, is done by fat and muscle. No muscle, no fat? no shape at all.

• You don't have to be a douche? This is the most I've ever weighed and I'm actually extremely healthy right now, I just can't gain weight. I've been trying for the past year.

• I'm sorry I just don't like how you said I have no shape.

• i was think of sure anorexic girl (the type much skinnier than you) and how they are chasing a body with no body fat (or muscles because they are seen as non-feminine), and so i just wanted to express that without muscle and fat, nothing that makes a woman have her shape exists.

I didn't mean you didn't have shape. I was just trying to point out that, IF you were working to lose weight or you wanted to be that small (you never specified, so I was worried you might be that size intentionally) that by trying to be that small, you were stealing your own femininity from yourself.

• Sweetie Whatever your body type as long as your are healthy you will be sexy in my eyes and I know a few other guys to. As long as you get better that's all that matters. You look pretty good. I'd say you're pretty sexy. I like your smile better.

• Tastes vary and every man is different so get out there and see what happens. I hope you eat well continue to gain weight. Work out so it goes in the "right" places, so to speak but for now, there are men out there who'll appreciate your look.

• If you want to gain weight, gain muscle.

• I like petite girls, but honestly you could do well to gain a few pounds. I think you are very attractive regardless.

• As a lot of the folks said don't worry about how you look to others - Just keep on track with your health and recovery - You look well, good job, keep it up - Deep down what most of the users care about is your well being, as long as you are happy and healthy, that is enough for us.

• You're beautiful. Yes, you should put a bit more weight on and be more concerned about your health, as timtim says. But you're still beautiful.

• for most guys? probably not.

• Tbh, you look fine. Glad to hear you're gaining weight though. Can't imagine what you've been through.

• Glad to hear you're in recovery. You're still REALLY skinny, so you should keep on recovering. It's mostly visible on your thighs and hips that you're still thinner than you should be, but it's temporary.

• just start eating pizzas and ice cream like crazy lol i never really say that to anyone too

• No your good

• I voted C because I like petite, but a little more weight wouldn't hurt either.
    Good luck on your journey to be healthy

• *lols at the cow opinion* Was that voted for just to be silly? 😆
    I wouldn't say you where "just right", but not too skinny for my taste either. Somewhere in between. I would date someone with that shape if she was nice. 😊

• a bit skinny but id say if you are recovering than you are doing a great job and keep at it :) good luck with everything

• Def more on the skinny side, but not too bad. Just make sure that you stay healthy and don't get an more skinny :)

• Wooow. .. you should ead a bit more... how much small is your bladder in that little belly? You will have to pee so often!

• Keep eating , you are making it happen. Put yourseld in shape and you will have all guys on you.

• trolls gonna troll.

• Lmao ok you're ignorant

But seriously, you don't go around telling girls that. It's called am average. Not everybody fits into average. This is my body and you're trying to make me ashamed of it using numbers so buhbye

• ashamed of it? you're so skinny it's uncomfortable to look at.

• Yeah, you look a bit skinny.

• Way too skinny for me to be honest.
    I'm glad you're recovering and I hope you continue to get better and healthier <3

• if a guy says you that you are good or perfect he lies no doubt so you are not good you are not normal

• for me yes

• Way too skinny, I Hope you continue to get better.:(

• Not too skinny, but you could definitely gain a few pounds.

• Not to skinny for me; too young.

• More from Guys
    13

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• I think this is a very hard question for anyone to answer and people needs to be careful with what they say, i have not read the comments but by your update i guess people have been rude.

Everyone needs to remember you are in RECOVERY! You are not going to seek help then wake up the next day a healthy weight, it is going to take a long time, yes you look extremely skinny but as you have said this is the most you have ever weighed so therefore you are doing well!

I think you should just keep doing what you are doing, getting healthy, gaining your confidence and feeling good about yourself.

You have great skin and in the future you will have a fab body and great attitude to match!

Keep getting better! 👍🏻

• i don't like any of your poll options. i think if you are still at an unhealthy weight and in an unhealthy mindset then you are too skinny, but if your mindset is better and your weight is in a healthy range then you are perfect and not too skinny. in no universe could you possibly be too fat or a cow though. i am so sorry for what you're going through. i can imagine it's hard. i'm so happy for you recovering, eating, and working on your body confidence though. if you're working on your confidence though i really wouldn't suggest asking this type of question to strangers on the internet, plenty of whom will be as cruel as they please regardless of your fragile self esteem. don't base whether you're too skinny or not on whether random guys on the internet say they would date you lol best of luck with your recovery! :)

• Honestly this is not who you are. You are not anorexia. You are not this person. Once you fully get back to the person you could and will be, your infinite potential, then you can start thinking about these things. For now I would just focus on being the best you inside and out that you can be ❤

• Congrats for the desicion u took to get out of there. Just focus on getting healthier and stronger :) u are on the right track! And most importantly, don't let people's opinions get into u, you've been doing great
    Best wishes!

• Love, I would love to be your size and a lot of guys will chase after you. I'm actually trying to achieve your size because I was that skinny too but I've let myself go. But yes, flaunt yourself and love yourself because that's your God given body and a lot of girls wish they were your size.

• I think that your body looks fine, just unhealthy for right now. I'm glad that you're in recovery, and I wish you the best <3

• My advice to you is to forget about guys for a sec and focus on making sure you are healthy! x

• I didn't vote. You're very thin, but you already know that. I commend you on being on track to healthier mindset and body. Don't worry about what guys think, focus on becoming better.

• First of all congrats!! you won and regarding your question i have to be honest and say as for now yes i think so, but keep up the good work and sooner or later you'll probably have the healthy good looking body every girl would die for. And i really envy the shape of your calves, they just need a little more fat but the shape of them is great, you're gonna have great legs:)

• Too skinny.

• You look good! still recovering so i applaud you in that! hope all goes well :)

• You keep going on your journey, your doing great

• I have a feeling that asking these types of questions isn't helpful to your healing process, which must overcome your anxiety surrounding weight and body image.

Keep up all the hard work, dearie.

• That level of skinny is super unhealthy. I am obviously not saying to gain a ton of weight but you do need to gain weight. I was anorexic my freshman year in high school, just keep working, you'd be surprised how sexy it feels to have an ass and hips. Congratulations on coming this far, just remember its an ongoing race.

• Eat!!

• Im not trying to be mean, I just feel that you need to gain some weight

• Thanks for adding that bit on there :) and i am eating

• that's good keep it up!!

2 private opinion(s)