Are long toes a turn off for guys?

Are long toes a turn off for guys?Im always so self conscious about them. Are they like freakishly long. Enough to be a turn off?

0|1
5|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Your toes are not freakishly long, believe me. They aren't even bad and you have lovely feet. I've seen women with toes who could play piano with their toes. And, the nice thing is that your 2nd toe isn't longer than your big toe. Not that that is bad, but, on my cousin, her 2nd toe goes way past her big toe.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• What? Women have feet? My eyes never made it down that far before. lol I don't care about her toe length at all. I would imagine only a guy with a foot fetish would even notice the length of your toes.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... doubt anyone is looking at your toes. I think my gaze stops at the knees honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • your toes are fine
    your feet are fine
    your sense of style in flats is good too

1|0
    0|0
  • I like your toes. I think they're sexy. Continue to wear sandals and flops and let them breathe.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're just normal feet to me.
    Can't see anything wrong with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • they look normal... don't worry about them

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL no they are perfectly fine!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never done research on the average toe length or measured anyone's toe lengths. They look fine. Just be happy that they are healthy and in great shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are long toes but they're actually nice feet. I've seen way worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • turn on for me... love long toes on girls

1|0
    0|0
  • i could suck on thoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Webbed feet? Nah not a turn off, but I've noticed it's more common in white people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats webbed feet lol

• I call them that, but I mean toes that look like long fingers. Not much arch to them. I tend to see that more often in white toes than other races. Genetics I guess.

• Lol ohh!

• They are normal. I've seen longer (or appear to be anyway).

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just feet... Unless they have a raging foot fetish, no one would probably even notice that or even think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay that much attention to feet...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice sandals high five :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope!!! they look fantastic

0|0
    0|0
  • they are quite long but i dont really get turned on or off by feet

0|0
    0|0
  • i like marry me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't matter.
    by the way you have pretty feet and smooth legs.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thankss

• Show All
    • You don't have abs in chests :p kidding!
      Hairy arms? ;p I mean very

• Lol i meant the whole chest/stomach area lol and hairy arms are fine lol

What Girls Said 5

• they look fine to me. by the way, that style of sandal makes the toes look longer, even if u had short toes. that's because of that strap down the middle. if u do wanna make ur toes appear shorter in shoes, just wear a shoe with a band/strap that crosses over your foot, rather than going down, if that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • They look normal

0|0
    0|0
  • oh ya dude, total deal breaker totally

0|0
    0|0
  • They are normal