How do I look? What do you think?

How do I look? What do you think?

...

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care about what other people think about your body? You should appreciate who you are inside and out regardless of anyone elses opinion because who you are to yourself is the only real thing that matters and you can and should find someone in life that appreciates you for you and not change who you are on others opinions. We as people worry so much about what is trivial and useless that we forget that even though looking to the world can be helpful at times looking inside is the only true path to self love and in the end to a happy life. Just an old souls opinion.

• No where in her question does she ask how her body looks? Also in the picture all you can see is her face and shoulders? Again no body?

I get your point why should people care what others think of them, but i think your reply would be better posted on one of these thirsty girls pics who say 'am i hot' then post a picture of their tits and arse!

• @Tequila25 I can understand what you may think but just because one is covered doesn't mean one can not seek social acceptance of the features that are not. Secondly a face can tell much about a person race, potential skeletal structure, personality, emotional state. So do not think for one moment that her question is any less than the question of physical appearance. From clothing to face it all works as one to form who we are and how we may appear physically to one another. There for my answer holds that that one can not measure themselves in the body yet oly the mind and only one can take measurement and mentality of ones self and in that can find not only coincidence yet deep understanding of ones true self.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• You are so pretty. You have really really pretty eyes, and you look so fun to be with. :) <3

• Gorgeous! I want your skin so much! It's flawless... Really lovely facial features, so pretty.

• super cute!!

• Mashallah!!! You are so beautiful!!

• You look cuter in your profile and cover image, very pretty!

• very beautiful hijab, you look very pretty with it ignore all the rude comments

• You are super cute!

• You look pretty :)

• Pretty!

• Aww u look so cute! 😊 Pretty

• You look very cute and your skin is most flawless

• You look sweet :)

• One of sleepers, you look pretty

• You look well

• Avaragee