Are these girls really THAT beautiful?

These two girls are popular on social media. One is is well known for being the girlfriend of a famous singer in a band the other is a model that dated a guy in that same band. I always see comments on their instagram/twitter posts about how beautiful and perfect they are , yet i really don't see it at all i mean yeah they're obviously above average looking but i really wouldn't consider them that beautiful. What do you guys think?
Here is girl 1 : Are these girls really THAT beautiful?

Here is girl 2:

• Yes, they're both really beautiful ur just a jealous salty potato
    48% (49)38% (37)43% (86)Vote
  • Only girl 1 is beautiful
    8% (8)8% (8)8% (16)Vote
  • Only girl 2 is beautiful
    16% (16)22% (22)19% (38)Vote
  • They're both average
    28% (29)32% (31)30% (60)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|36

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. They look so fake because they have a ton of makeup on and they probably used a bunch of filters

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl 1 went overboard with the shimmer in the first pic, she is particularly average looking. Girl 2 is seen as attractive in society because of her very-skinny model body, blonde hair and defined jawline.
    I would definitely not consider either of them "beautiful", that's for sure.

They are only having their asses kissed because they dated famous singers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• Only the second girl looks attractive to me. They are getting attention only because of who they dated.

1|0
    0|0
  • the hot one

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 is just above average... and that's with makeup. She's nothing I haven't seen before.
    Girl 2 is very attractive, but again, with makeup.

I don't think neither of them is THAT beautiful, I see much better walking in my city.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you opened yourself to trolling with that "salty potato" option lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like the nose piercing.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are both attractive and would date. Girl 2 is hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • the 1st girl was trying a little too hard in the 1st pic, but yeah... they're good looking. i guess haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate

0|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful, but I've seen more beautiful girls where I live actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big brown eyes and juicy lips. The instagram crazies eat stuff like that up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, based on my only standard - would I fuck them - I would say yes. But then I would say that of about 80% of women in that age range.

0|0
    0|0
  • There okay in my books... nothing spectacular though!

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look great, but in their own ways that is. Number 1 girl has that unconventional good looks that can pretty mucch be very enhanched with make up and the girl number 2 has the conventional (miss type) like of beauty. It is in reality just to the perception of the individuals. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you. They're attractive but just above average maybe. Nothing jaw dropping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. You're wrong. They're beautiful. Get rekt.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both seem average to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps they're not "beautiful" (that's a very strong word), but they are pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not attractive to me, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both attractive. I would be wary of them both. They don't look like my type. I would have sex maybe go on a date with them, but would never be in a relationship with them unless they turned out to be really chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is like a 7/10 and the second one is like a 4/10

0|0
    0|0
  • They look very similar

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say either of them is above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're clearly pretty but I'm not that into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl two! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • both are good looking (better without makeup)

for me they are to thin... i like chubby girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing in the eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • The blonde is

0|0
    0|0
  • They both could cross my way and I would be like "where is my burger, dude?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything special, they're just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're both beautiful but girl 2 is ten times hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • The last three pictures are the first one looks fake

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• They're both pretty, though not the hottest girls ever, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty but they're also wearing a lot of makeup it seems, so it's hard to tell how naturally beautiful they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look really pretty. Beautiful? I'm unsure. Beautiful isn't subjective to just looks alone for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who really knows, instagram is fake as fuck.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0z0aRVCUAAp2_s.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • they're both attractive, hair, makeup, skin is all beautifully done. if you went through the same beauty regimen, you could look above average too

1|0
    0|0
  • They're very striking girls. But yeah people on instagram obsess over women its crazy. And unwarranted

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty wish I looked like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type. Definitely attractive though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both beautiful. Do they know you posted their picture without permission?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both far above average and very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comments on social media on looks? Big deal I get those too. Even on looks and I don't even consider myself all that good looking! I've seen cuter girls on YouTube anyway. :3

I think your jealous..

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good looking but nothing out of the ordinary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl one is much better than two!

Personally i think darker haired girls are sexier than blondes, while blondes tend to look cuter!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahahag yeah of course they are

0|0
    0|0