How to enhance ur breast from A cup to C cup when u r already 16?

meals? sports? massage? or anything else?
ans with details, thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• There are pills you can take, but they can give you cancer and other health problems. I think you're not supposed to take them until you're grown up anyway. Some girls also say that their cup size increased after going on the birth control pill. Pectoral exercises, such as push-ups can make them a little bit bigger and make them stand out more from the rest of your body, if that makes sense. I have a larger bust, and I've noticed that they make mine look rounder. I just don't recommend overdoing it since you have a smaller bust. It could possibly make them look too square if you took it to an extreme. I recommend taking flax seed oil. It's supposed to be good for women, and it seems to have made me "curvier." (That could be in my head, but it doesn't have the harmful effects of some other supplements, and it supposedly helps block the effects of xenoestrogens.). I also have three completely unscientific theories that you could pretend are true if you like to believe things like this. You could also do real research to see if there's any grounds to them. One is that fat tends to follow muscle, so, relative to your genetic disposition, your fat will more likely settle near more developed muscles. The second is that eating more and exercising more causes fat to settle more favorably than eating less and working out less. This could also be explained by the look of being more toned and having better overall health making fat only appear to settle more favorably because the appearance overall is more attractive. The third is that the longer you carry the same amount of fat, as a young woman, the more it distributes to your bust and hips and throughout the body, as opposed to be belly. You can disregard these last three things if you wish. They're really just based on my own observations and experiences and things I've haphazardly read on the Internet, and I would hate to start silly myths. I just operate as though they were true and thought that I should share them in case there is any truth in them at all.

What Guys Said 19

• they might still grow but if they don't then you can't do much.
    you can gain some weight... but that's not worth it, or breast implants... which is a downgrade in my opinion because size isn't everything.

just embrace your boobs how they are. small boobies are nice too

• You are still growing.
    I dated several girls that were your size in their teens. Loved it.
    By the time they were 25, they were B.
    By 35 they were C.
    Boobs are just fat, and most girls don't want fat.
    So enjoy being trim, and don't worry.

• Pray to the Boob Gods to favor you

• bro just let your body keep growing. eating would also help though.

• The best you can do is massage them and work out your chest muscles. And wish that they will be bigger while you are still growing.

• You can't change that, nature will decide what cup you get. Unless you try surgery, what i wouldn't recommend. Lots of Guys Like small boobs so dont worry about it! I hope This made you a bit better feeling

• I don't think that there's anything you can do to help you with that.

• You're 16, you're not done growing yet.

• Wait.

• Unless you are naturally going to have large breasts, there really isn't anything you can do to make them grow larger. The only thing you could do is get breast implants.

• Eat more I guess

• Grow older

• go to a clinic

• Not going happen sorry

• Fat. The fatter you get, the bigger they'll get

• Keep them as they're

• i am not sure. but many boys say if a boyfriend press so much boobs of a girl size of her boobs increases. you should press your boobs at own may be its size increase.

• Push up bra? Anyways I like your size so don't worry

• No idea

What Girls Said 8

• Just wait. You could just be a late bloomer like some of us. I didn't hit a C until I was 17-18 meanwhile most of my other friends were fully developed by 16, and my friend K (lets caller her "K") didn't hit a B-cup until 23. It could still happen, but you have to be patient.

• You can't. Invest in the two-cup size bigger bra from VS.

• Nooooo. Unless you get surgery

• Absolutely nthng
    Cheers 😎🍺

• Boobs are breast tissue and fat. Depending on your fat distribution you could gain weight I don't recommend it. If just hope you're a late bloomer and the breast tissue grows more.

• Gain weight and hope it goes to your boobs.

• I know that some contraceptive pills-patches has side effects that are related to boob growth... other than that there isn't much else... LOVE YOUR TITTIES :)

• Plastic surgery is the only way