Your average rating of your looks you got on gag?

• less than 5
  • in between 5 to 8
  • 9 to 10
Updating
Next update

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't know and I wouldn't ask either , I know I'm grotesquely ugly so I don't need random people on the internet telling me how I look. My mirror does a good job every time I look in it.

• I seen your pic so I would say for you your so beautiful 10/10 tbh

• Erm, you are thinking of the right person here? Or are you using sarcasm?

• sarcasm no way... you forgot me? Snapchat... lol... yes again

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine had 5 options [actually it had a "just weird" option too but I'm leaving that out]:
    (5) Very attractive: 6 votes
    (4) Sort of attractive: 11 votes
    (3) Average: 26 votes
    (2) Not attractive but could be worse: 16 votes
    (1) Repulsive: 1 vote

3.08 average

JUST girls' votes the ones that matter since I'm a guy lol:
    (5): 3 votes
    (4): 7 votes
    (3): 20 votes
    (2): 8 votes
    (1): 0 votes

3.13 average

So that would be "between 5 to 8".

I'd assume that for the most part, someone would have to think I'm at the "sort of attractive" level to want to date me, so that would mean 26% of the girls on here would find me attractive enough to date. I'm not bothered by the result, although I didn't use that great of a photo either.

What Girls Said 25

• Over 10 obviously. Have you seen my avatar?

• I've never asked a rate me question, but when I had my pic up as my avi, I would get insults and compliments.
    So I guess that means I'm about a 5. Smack in the middle, some think I'm ugly, others that I'm pretty.

Personally I say I'm average. But I don't dress up, like ever. So on a regular day, I'm fugly lol

• People have only seen 1 picture of me, and they rate me 10. I'm sure you can look at it too, it's the one right there. Yea, that's me.

• I haven't ask a question specifically about my looks, but I'll give myself a 6-7.

• People fail to realize that I use a false photo most of the time.

• It was a long, long time ago and only one question, lol. The average was about 5 or 6 with some extreme outliers saying 10 or 1.

• Wouldn't have the guts to ask. I'd give myself a 6 but I think I'd score slightly higher on here because I have lots of nice friends 😊

• It doesn't matter. I always feel like I'm not good enough.

• Omg that is so sad to read :O
      *holding self back from giving big rant on how you are good enough*

• It is just sad to see someone say that because it makes me want to say everything awesome that I like about the person, but I know (partially from being in a similar situation before) that compliments and words, no matter how insistent or sincere, can only do so much.

It is just sad and slightly frustrating that I lack the ability to help, because I do want to help and stuff-- I just lack the ability :/

• @dangerDoge you're fine. The fact you are trying is flattering.

• I have never asked for a rating. I wouldn't know lol

• Your so beautiful you must know by that

• I've never asked a rate me question and I never will. I consider myself about a 7 although I have been told higher than that before, but meh.

• No idea and I don't really care either. 😊

• I've been called downright ugly. I've had a rating of 2/10. These are the worst cases of course.
    I think according to people on gag I can be ugly or average depending on how the gag user sees me.

• People can be brutal as fuck, I'm not asking that question.

• I never asked... I would say a 6? I don't know. I am so bad at this stuff. LMFAO!! :)

• Never asked so I wouldn't know

• Try then

• OK so what do you think about those people who ask such questions?

• They are needy and require validation from other people. Who are essentially strangers.

• People rated me an 8. :/ I don't care what y'all think though because this is just a website.

• never did a rate me question

• I never asked a rate on GaG & I don't remember if anyone has rated me on their own

• Maybe a 6

• I've never asked anyone to rate me. I think I only asked the public how old they thought I looked.

• Never asked, but I've always assumed average. Like 5.

• Liar.. Your so pretty.. Must 08/10

• I've not been rated yet but i would hope its between 5-8😊

• Don't know, haven't asked

• No idea

• Never asked so I don't know.

What Guys Said 21

• When I first joined, I actually had the thought of asking a rate me question, but I never did. I was too paranoid I was going to get roasted and awkwardly get rated like a 3 or a 4.

Now that I've been here awhile, I can't really ask one even if I wanted to-- some people would recognize my face and skew the results and answers based on what they think of me personality wise xD.

If I did ask one though when I was completely off the grid though, I imagine I'd be in the B range-- between a 5 and an 8.

• I never asked a rate me question but when I finally put my picture after a long and for the first time, users started to rate me on my opinion comments.
    Those were 6, 7 & 8.

The average is 7 or maybe a 6.

• answer as always, nonexistent.

• I've only posted a pic here two times... and never as a rate me. The reactions were... That's not you. You're lying, there is no way that is you... I really like you smile, you have nice teeth... You eyes :O You're sexy as fuck... So I'd guess I'm alright.

• i dont fucking ask people to rate me lmfao

thatll never be me sorry

• I don't think anyone goes on here and just asks for rates from random people. I honestly don't take that much stock into how good people think I look just based on pictures of myself because all of my pics are really crappy selfies lol. You really don't know how good looking someone is unless you see them in real life.
    Like, when I think about a crush they aren't as good looking or attractive in my head or in images as they are in real life.

• Never asked a rate me question

• Never asked for a rating. I have no idea. I'm a 1000/10 though... just in case you didn't know.

• Fabulous/10

• I never asked for one and I probably never will.

• I never asked for mine

I think from the people I've talked to I got like a 7 or 8

• I've never asked a rate me question but I'd imagine I'd rank around the 6 mark

• I don't play that game.

• I never asked for my looks to be rated so I have no idea how people would rate me.

• never asked for it.

• Like a 1. I'm just too ugly

• I truly have no idea.

• 6.24 :/

• I don't know... I've never asked and don't plan to as I don't care.

• I personally say I'm a 2 and that's being generous

• 5 I think? I don't remember...