Please help !1 I know this is not the right place to ask such question but please understand?

thanks for concern !!
Ok so I am in a trouble , please help me out.
Last day around 7: 30's i got a message on whattsapp from an unknown number , he lives far away from my city and said that he knew me. He knew that in which city I lived and he sent me his pic , I didn't recognised him and he asked for my pic and I gave. He was again and again asking me if he could call me , I did'nt accepted it. He is 18 and I am 14 . I asked him from where he got to know me and my number but he was trying to change the topic , later he said that it was in her aunt's mobile and his mobile. He asked for my Address , I didn't gave.
Then he told me to stay online and talk late night. Then he asked if I had a boyfriend , then asked if he proposed me what would I reply , then slowly he began saying "I Love you " , Till late night he was just saying i love you and was asking for a reply. I was just taking it lightly and changing the topic , then he started to say that i broke his heart and all that stuff.
He was emotionally balckmailing me saying he had no friend and said he loved me so much.
I don't know what to do , please help , I can have him as my friend but not any sexual relation.
He is indirectly forcing me. My parents are very strict so I can't talk to them about this , I'm afraid of them. PLEASE HELP !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a hunch, are you from India? No offence but you make typical indian errors like double negative (i didn't recognized him).
    Anyhow, wherever you are, you HAVE to cut off ties with him. He will keep calling, harassing you.
    He says you broke his heart? For that he should have a heart! He has a lust box in place of his heart, he didn't ever have a heart, believe me.

Change your number, there's no alternative. Thank god you didn't tell your address.
    In the future, don't respond to ANY UNKNOWN whatsapp messages.

Most Helpful Girl

• Block block block. Do not talk to this psycho anymore. You don't know what he's capable of and he's harassing you. You may have to get your parents involved because I think the cops need to be aware this is going on. You are 14 years old, there's no need for an adult person of 18 years of age should be talking to you and harassing you.

What Guys Said 31

• Don't even consider even friendship with this guy. He seems to be a predator. Everything about what he's said and done is wrong. You should cut him out of your online life entirely. It is worth telling an adult about this as well since he could be dangerous. You did no wrong since you didn't contact him or lead him on. Would your parents still be mad at you because of what he's done?

• It's not a good idea to stay in contact. Knowing what most guys do, he'll try to get you to like him, and then he's gonna try to meet up with you. Even if he's 18, it's just not trustworthy. So try to block him on whatever you have him on.

• Dude, just go tell your parents, this isn't something a fourteen year old should deal with in all seriousness, and If you didn't figure that out already, you're just trolling here. Cool story bro. But if there's a morsel of truth here, just tell your parents and don't feed that creep.

• You can't be emotionally black mailed if you're not emotionally invested in someone. Just block him or tell him to Fuck off

• First let him establishment how he got to know you, otherwise cut the relationhip

• Tell your parents and tell the police. You are dealing with a dangerous sexual predator.

• say a simple fucking "NO!"
    Don't even consider corresponding with this fucktard. Emotional blackmail is unacceptable.
    It's not that hard... If this bloke harasses you further, block his number.

• Block him... if you can... you are 14 you don't know what it cooking in the pot!!! He is one of those pervs who will misuse your frndship or emotions...

• thanks for guidence

• guidance*

• Happy to help and one more thing... never ever talk to people who you don't have as a contact... even me being a guy... I don't do so... cz there are hackers out there and can make your privacy vulnerable.

You must be indian... just guessing.

• YOU GAVE YOUR NUMBER AND PICTURE TO A STRANGER!!! What the hell were you thinking?
    DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING from your phone and GO TO THE POLICE NOW, TODAY, THIS MINUTE!!!

• You're 14. He's 18... block this dude right now! Just block him...

• Your dad is strict? He should bust his ass, if someone who's over 18 would mess with my minor daughter (even tho I don't have one) I would like her to fucking tell me about it. And then it's payback time.

• Just stop talking to strange men. Nothing good will come of this.

• block him better for you

• No need to afraid I'm here :P lol
    And yep blocking that psycho is something you should do

• He is crazy. Block him and stop talking to him, right now.

• Ignore him, it shouldn't be that hard. He sounds like a creep idc.

• Block his number - u often read about older guys using fake identitys tryin to have sex with children or teens there even are special police officers to catch guys like this

• BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK
    he's lying, probably not 18, a pedo.

• Reject his advances. It doesn't look like he'll settle for being just friends.

• Delete block end of story, don't contact him again, don't give out pics to strangers and don't be his friend, stop being so nice until you know a person.

• I think he is a sexual predator, block him and tell your parents

• I don't have Whatsapp but surely you can block him from contacting you; if not then just ignore him

• So he has your phone number? Did he say who his aunt is? Do you have his number? If he calls tell him I can't talk to you leave me
    Alone and hang up.

• Block him creep could rape you

• lol STOP REPLYING YOU STUPUD FOOL

• Girl it's a trap. You do know the internet can be a dangerous place right? Sounds like he's trying to get information from you about who you are. He could be anyone. Don't give him any info or your address or any more pics.

• Thank you sooo much !!!

What Girls Said 21

• I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's just some scam artist trying to con you. Just block him and stop talking to him.

• Ignore and block immediately. Do not give him any of your personal information. If he somehow finds out where you live and shows up, do not answer the door, pretend you're not home, and call the cops immediately.

• Ignore him. Ignore him completely. Don't respond to any more of his messages. You didn't break his heart, you don't owe him anything, and you aren't responsible for him being lonely. He's technically an adult, and you are a young teen.

• First of all you shouldn't have sent him your picture, but forget about it. Move on to the next step. This is a classic perv. Simply block his number and don't talk with him any further. And it would be even better if you could gets throng and tell you mom and dad.
    Stay safe! Xx🌺❤️

• Block him, why in bloody hell did you respond in rhe first place?

• Um people can definitely put in a random number and lie and pretend that they've met you. Just get a new whatsapp number.

• Just block him. He sounds like a very manipulative type of person who won't settle for friends. Get him out asap.

• say away from him this is a dangerous situation If you can't talk to your parents go to your school counselor and talk to them about it they can help you. you may need to have your parents and the police involved as you are only 14 and he's 18 he needs to stop harassing you and this is something you need to take seriously.
    you need to keep yourself safe so talk to an adult please

• What is wrong with you? Don't talk to him and block his number from calling you

• You are not a bitch if you stop talking to him and that's what you should do, he's a creep trust me.

• He's stalking you.
    Why the hell would you give your picture to someone you don't know? What the fuck?

• Just block the guy, you don't know him. Just block anyone you dont know who messages you.

• Ok i think this guy is a pedophile. You shouldn't have given him your pic. I sujest you to change your numbet so that he doesn't write you again. You have to tell mom and dad

Sorry my English is bad😇

• Block the guy and don't freak out :) it will all be fine.

• Yeah... Definitely block this guy right away. He sounds like a major creep

• This is not a real problem.
    Just ignore him.

• Cut all contact with him completely and Ignore anything that comes your way from him.

• Block him immediately. And NEVER talk to him or anyone like that again. You dont know him and you dont even know that he is who he says he is. Everything you describe are red flags, he sounds like a pervert and surely he isn't alone and in need for friends. Dont you even consider to carry on talking to him, cut contact immediately

• BLOCK HIM AND FORGET ABOUT IT