Do I look ok going on a date like this? Is my hair and top ok?

Just wondering if I look ok. Is this look too boring. We're only going to the movies so I don't know if I should dress up or not. Do I look ok going on a date like this? Is my hair and top ok?

0|1
15|29

Most Helpful Guy

• you look good but I'd prefer your hair open

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• codigomusica.com/.../...egos-del-hambre-actriz.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence is one of fhe sexiest women in the world... The men love her!!
    She has short hair... Now show us your hair down... Also maybe a cute statement necklace? And what are you wearing to cover your arms? Cinemas can get cold! :)
    Have a great date!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Yes, you look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • first date? whatever happened to people trying to make a good first impression? not saying you need a ball gown and your hair professionally done but y9ou should take pride in yourself and set the bar higher for yourself and those you interact with.

Maybe I am just spoiled with all of these sexy Europeans women taking pride in themselves rather than resorting to sweats as standard going out clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty casual, I'd try harder if it's a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're good to go, missy.

Have fun on your date :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You are going to the movies. To me the movies is a casual thing, so it looks just fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's too casual. Change the hair maybe. Then again it's just something personal between me and hair buns. If you like it go for it. Have fun. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • You're good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly fine. I hope wear something little lose which can be easily moved by your guy. If it's date on movie, I don't know what intention he got in his mind. It can be movie watching or movie making. Lol. You look perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress up a little more then that. Pick out something to wear for him. He'll notice if you look different then usual. He might not say anything. He will notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCK, you are so hot :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear your hair down, not up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your a hottie how old are you by the way and if you feel like you should dress up you should (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd recommend you let the hair down. It looks like you have beautiful thick hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I guess so 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies is casual, so you look fine👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring can be how you behave not how you dress. dafuq girl? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a librarian

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • no change cloths.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would mind such hairstyle

0|0
    0|0
  • The hair looks fine. Play up the cleavage!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look very attractive. The hairstyle looks good on your. Although I'm curious, if your going on a date with someone how come you have a wedding ring?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it! It's perfect. Lucky guy who's going with you

0|0
    0|0
  • nah u look hot af

0|0
    0|0
  • you wear what you're most comfortable in. we're attracted to confidence

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Personally, I hate that hairstyle. I call it the "hoodrat bun" because most girls who have that have a nasty attitude to match it. And I just find it unattractive in general.

I'd say put your hair down, many guys prefer hair down, especially if your hair is wavy.

0|0
    0|0
    • My hair is really really short though. Comes just past my chin and I know boys don't like short hair so I tied it up

• Show All
    • Haha yes I got it cut but they cut it way to short🙈

• You're still very pretty :)

• You'd look better with your hair down in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • My hair is really really short though. Comes just past my chin and I know boys don't like short hair so I tied it up

• Sure. Look fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a pretty casual hairdo so I guess. Do remember to walk with a jacket tho :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good, maybe u could add a little eyeliner, i think it would go great with your style

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you would look better with your hair down, but up is nice too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • wear some statement jewelry or nice earrings so that you don't look like you're ready to take a nap

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe wear a kind of fancy jacket if you're going to be casual just so it doesn't look too comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute and casual , have fun with your date!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe add a bit of elegance n style

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie theatres are pretty chilled, are you sure you will go wearing just that?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are good to go

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you look like your trying to look cute while going to bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine

0|0
    0|0