Do I look ok going on a date like this? Is my hair and top ok?

Just wondering if I look ok. Is this look too boring. We're only going to the movies so I don't know if I should dress up or not. Do I look ok going on a date like this? Is my hair and top ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• you look good but I'd prefer your hair open

Most Helpful Girl

• codigomusica.com/.../...egos-del-hambre-actriz.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence is one of fhe sexiest women in the world... The men love her!!
    She has short hair... Now show us your hair down... Also maybe a cute statement necklace? And what are you wearing to cover your arms? Cinemas can get cold! :)
    Have a great date!

What Guys Said 28

• Yes, you look fine.

• first date? whatever happened to people trying to make a good first impression? not saying you need a ball gown and your hair professionally done but y9ou should take pride in yourself and set the bar higher for yourself and those you interact with.

Maybe I am just spoiled with all of these sexy Europeans women taking pride in themselves rather than resorting to sweats as standard going out clothes.

• I think that's fine.

• Looks pretty casual, I'd try harder if it's a first date.

• You're good to go, missy.

Have fun on your date :)

• You are going to the movies. To me the movies is a casual thing, so it looks just fine!

• I think it's too casual. Change the hair maybe. Then again it's just something personal between me and hair buns. If you like it go for it. Have fun. 🙂

• You're good to go.

• It's perfectly fine. I hope wear something little lose which can be easily moved by your guy. If it's date on movie, I don't know what intention he got in his mind. It can be movie watching or movie making. Lol. You look perfectly fine.

• You look good

• Dress up a little more then that. Pick out something to wear for him. He'll notice if you look different then usual. He might not say anything. He will notice.

• FUCK, you are so hot :D

• Wear your hair down, not up.

• Your a hottie how old are you by the way and if you feel like you should dress up you should (:

• I'd recommend you let the hair down. It looks like you have beautiful thick hair

• Sure I guess so 💁🏻

• Movies is casual, so you look fine👍

• Boring can be how you behave not how you dress. dafuq girl? :D

• You look like a librarian

• You look gorgeous.

• no change cloths.

• I would mind such hairstyle

• The hair looks fine. Play up the cleavage!

• I think you look very attractive. The hairstyle looks good on your. Although I'm curious, if your going on a date with someone how come you have a wedding ring?

• Looking good.

• I like it! It's perfect. Lucky guy who's going with you

• nah u look hot af

• you wear what you're most comfortable in. we're attracted to confidence

What Girls Said 14

• Personally, I hate that hairstyle. I call it the "hoodrat bun" because most girls who have that have a nasty attitude to match it. And I just find it unattractive in general.

I'd say put your hair down, many guys prefer hair down, especially if your hair is wavy.

• My hair is really really short though. Comes just past my chin and I know boys don't like short hair so I tied it up

• Haha yes I got it cut but they cut it way to short🙈

• You're still very pretty :)

• You'd look better with your hair down in my opinion.

• Sure. Look fine to me

• Its a pretty casual hairdo so I guess. Do remember to walk with a jacket tho :p

• I think you look good, maybe u could add a little eyeliner, i think it would go great with your style

• I think you would look better with your hair down, but up is nice too :)

• wear some statement jewelry or nice earrings so that you don't look like you're ready to take a nap

• Maybe wear a kind of fancy jacket if you're going to be casual just so it doesn't look too comfy

• You look cute and casual , have fun with your date!

• Maybe add a bit of elegance n style

• Movie theatres are pretty chilled, are you sure you will go wearing just that?

• yes you are good to go

• lol you look like your trying to look cute while going to bed.

• Looks fine