Would I look good with shorter blonde hair?

I'm getting kind of bored with my hair lately. It's a little bit dead and I sort of want to just chop it off at the shoulders and go blonde for summer but I don't know if it will look good? I want to keep it long enough so I can make it wavy if I want to.

Can people chill out about the tits? They're just boobs. I never show cleavage and the ODD time I do I get a bunch of hate. "You could be classier and not show as much cleavage, less is more" okay cool. Don't care. Moving on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try just dying it first see how that looks. If you still want the hair cut go for it. Do like a small haircut just to see if you like it shorter and just in case it doesn't look as good you didn't cut it too short so it won't take long to get it back to where it is. If you like it and want it even shorter you could just get a second hair cut.

What Guys Said 42

• You can never know unless you try. If you don't try it will always be on your mind and bother you. As long as it won't be permanent and you can change it then why not do it and see how it looks. I kept thinking about shaving my hair really short (like 1 or 2 degrees) but never had the courage cause i thought it would look wrong on me, after a year i said fuck it and i tried it. I looked like a boss and it turns out that it fits me a lot.

Personally though, i much prefer the darker color look. Beautiful dark eyes with super dark hair is something that draws me in and make me swoon. The pic doesn't show your true eye color but they look large and beautiful. If they were black or dark brown then i think black hair would fit you perfectly.

• your intention was not to show us the hair but your cup size. You are blessed.

• 1. no one will look at your hair if you run around with that cleavage
    2. blonde would look worse in my opinion

• d00d like the top of your head is missing. i can't picture the whole thing now.

• You're a beautiful brunette. Brunette is my favorite hair color on a girl. You would look amazing with your hair shorter, but I'd keep it your natural color.

• Trust me.. No one notices your hair.

• so, um, is anyone going to ask why her tits are out in a pic that's supposedly about her hair?

• Yeah I doubt the intention of this question was about finding out about your hair colour

• Well if you show your cleavage like that all the time I don't think it matters how long, short or what color your hair is. Eyes will be looking at cleavage.

• Yes you would but not short though long.

• iam sorry i didn't notice there was a face or hair...

• Give us more of your head (no pun intended I SWEAR, I'm straight up guy) and not of your milkshakers. Then maybe I could imagine your head with blond hair on it. Maybe from the profile one also. thanks.

• The blonde shorter hair would probably look nice!

• You look well with brown hair, I would rather see u keep it this way than cutting it and going blonde. And about the boobs, no a big deal, I like smaller.

• Noo don't change your hair... It looks very nice on you.. And your are a Beautiful women ! :-)

• as for the short blond hair no i dont think so. going a little lighter brown would be ok

• wait, is this question is about cutting hair short or breast reduction? :/ lol

• You look amazing as you are

• Nah, keep your hair longer, but maybe style it more...

• Why would you? you are beautiful the way you are.💜💞💙💖💕

• this boobs are hypnotising me <3

• You attractive with your long brunette hair. No blond. Short hair would look good too!

• Well i have this thing for girls with short hair and yeah i think that would be sexy as fuck
    Also one of the best boobs I've ever seen

• Damn you're hot

• I say, go with the hair you want. Shorter, blonde hair would look good on you I think.

• Nope, you are beautiful the way you are...

• I don't think blonde would work. Would clash with your eyes.

• You are beautiful the way you are. Do what makes you happy

• I don't know about the hair but the rest of you is looking mighty fine.

• It might be cute, you are pretty now too though!

• More from Guys
    12

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• i think blonde hair would look better with your pale skin, short hair would also suit your broad shoulders and round face. i'm 100% supporting your decision

• You have big boobs. You could be bald headed for all men care, and they wouldn't notice because I doubt men give you eye contact lol

I think your looks fine as is. You're very pretty.

• whoa slow down with the cleavage there.. you are pretty you don't need to flaunt your breasts...

• It really depends just think about face shape and such. If you get it cut at a certain length it can make your face look thinner but half an inch longer and it can add 15 pounds to your face. Get a few cheap wigs the length style and color you're looking intobefore you chop it off, I cried when I cut mine and still hate it.

• I think darker hair suit you better, but then again I'm pretty biased towards it since I am not a fan of blonde hair. Dem titties doe. *_* You are blessed.

• Awesome tits babez cheers...<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• and here she goes again...@pervybeauty... tell me whats your problem... why would you disrespect others all the time

• I think your hair is gorgeous right now but I don't think anybody is looking at your hair.

• Cover up boobs a little bit of a lite brown shoulder length will look cute for men

• Nooo.

• Go for it. If it looks bad you can dye it again and grow it out.