Do you prefer "cute/innocent/infantile" faces/features or "sexy/beautiful/handsome/mature" ones? Or pretty/in between?

Which do you prefer? Preferring one, doesn't mean you don't like the others.
Also, bonus question, what do you (or others) consider your face to be?
I prefer mature and in between faces. It's hard to be sexually attracted someone as cute as a bunny lol The compliment I get most is "cute", I have a round face, big-ish eyes, and I guess youthful features. Or ugly/average haha.

Cute- large eyes, roundish face, button nose, etc. For men, little to no facial hair.
Other characteristics: typically are told they look young for their age, "late bloomers". Usually have dainty, petite figures, or scrawny figures, but not always.
*Can be any age! Not exclusive to young people.

Sexy- "striking" eyes, sharp jawlines, defined features, pointy nose. For men, typically scruffy beards and/or facial hair.
They typically are mistaken to be older than their age, or look their age. They are usually the oes who hit puberty sooner. They usually have curvy figures, muscular bodies, clche "sexy" bodies.
I call this the "fuck me" type faces.
*Can be any age!

Pretty/In-Between- Have combination of cute and sexy. Big eyes but sharp jaw, round face but scruffy facial hair, etc.
Curvy and petite at the same time. Slightly muscular. Sometimes chubby.
Look their age, sometimes older, sometimes younger.

These pics are what I CONSIDER TO BE CUTE, SEXY, PRETTY! YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN EXAMPLES, don't give me that crap "I don't think Ariana looks cute, she looks mature" blah blah.

CUTE
W: Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Mila Kunis, Tinashe, Aishwarya Rai, Emma Watson
M: Elijah Wood, Zac Effron, Stephen Curry

SEXY
W: Megan Fox, Beyonce, Salma Hayek, JLo, Marilyn Monroe
M: Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling

PRETTY
W: Shakira, Melanie Iglesias, Jennifer Lawrence, Yaya Dacosta, Audrey Hepburn
M: Enrique Iglesias, Leo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I think I would go with somewhere in between. Granted, that could change as I become older than just 20 years old.

I feel like what people find attractive changes with age a bit... so the cute/infantile faces may have been more attractive when I was younger. Likewise the "mature" faces may be more attractive when I am older. Since I am in between the younger and older phase I guess, it would make sense that I like the pretty / in between faces more xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute, but apparently not your idea of cute. That girl is not cute at all. She just looks that typical "trying hard to look sexy with all this paint on my face" look.

This is more cute
    s12.favim.com/.../...-beauty-Favim.com-4056172.jpg

Among people whom you can find with a Google search, I'll go with Milana Vayntrub
    http://i.imgur.com/0gN1zO9.jpg

2|0
    0|0
    • What is the 1st girl's name?

• Show All
    • Both of them are wearing makeup, you know.

• @itsallover I know. Seen worse offenders. It's really hard to find good looking girls on the Internet already, finding one without makeup is even more difficult. I got bored of searching.

• All.

weknowmemes.com/.../...ds-wanna-buy-some-magic.jpg

Though I do tend to lean more towards in-between and hot. Like Grande and Gomez look like kids to me. Would not smash. Doesn't mean cute girls can't still be attractive though.

2|2
    0|0
    • Lol we finally agree! I cannot see how Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande are considered sexy! They're too cute for that.

I prefer mature, then in between. But more in between because they're more likely to have sexy, scrawny bodies lol

• Lol loaded question! I like some of all the categories! I def go for the chiseled look. Jawline, low body fat, pecs n abs, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally I think of sexy as being more Earthbound and thus burning out more quickly. Cute is more psychologically orientated and is concerned with potentiality rather than physical power.

I think? I'm somewhere in between. I'm quite feminine in some ways, which makes dating, hard at times :D I think it's natural to be orientated towards what is more associated with that gender, ie masculinity and femininity, but extreme is bad in any regard. Of course, I'm a sucker for cute women, but I prefer at this stage of life, generally, for her to be a bit more 'worn in'. Cute is associated with outright passivity, which I don't want in any partner. She has to have something about her, some assertion, some life experience! So yeah, somewhere in between!

0|0
    0|0
  • Either cute or pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between cute and pretty based on your descriptions. I think girls like that have unique features rather than sexy girls which generally look more "generic". Sure, they're hot and all but there's usually smth more with cute/pretty girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something in between obviously.

2|0
    0|0
  • cute or mix

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually fall for girls with in between features.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty and beautiful <3

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm in between i SUFFER

1|0
    0|0
    • And aishwarya rai is sexy, dunno how you can put her up with emma watson

• Show All
    • And that omar barkan guy is really not that handsome, he looks good only in his pics with headgear and in high quality, he looks more like this otherwise
      encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images
      encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

Any well groomed arab/ turkish guy looks like that but he is tall which is good like 6'4

• To ME, he's hot. I've seen his other pics, I follow him on instagram lol

• good choice of example photos. i have a thing for ariana grande so there's my answer

0|0
    0|0
  • With girls, cute and sexy are pretty much the same to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't see how. Ariana Grande is cute, but I can't see her as sexually attractive. It's like finding a bunny sexually attractive.

• The difference is Ariana Grande is a young adult human female, which is the sort of thing I'm sexually attracted to.
      You (I assume) would find a man with big muscles sexually attractive, but not a gorilla, right?

• Childlike features is all.

I find women like Beyonce or Megan Fox to look adult like and sexy. I can see how women like Shakira or Jennifer Lawrence would be sexy, but not Arianna Grande or Selena Gomez tbh. They're cute, but not sexy in my opinion.

• cute and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhmm, cute and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • How are the black females pretty & sexy but no black males?

0|0
    0|0
    • Stephen Curry. This list isn't "end all, be all" there are plenty of others I missed, Latinos, Asians, even other whites but I have a 2000 character limit

• Definitely sexy...

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty/In between faces!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Gimme those handsome faces! :) I typically get called "cute," though. Most people mistake me for being younger than I am.

2|0
    0|0
  • "Cute- large eyes, roundish face, button nose, etc. typically are told they look young for their age. usually have dainty, petite figures, or scrawny figures" :( when you get described so accurately although i balance it out with my clothing and eye makeup

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's me too. But I'm starting to look my age now. But guys seem to like cute and pretty more than beautiful/sexy. Interesting..

• i've been waiting since i was 15 to look my age, i still think i look 12. my voice is also high pitched so it's a lose-lose situation

• Handsome mature 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty/in between for me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish you had more examples of the pretty option so I just chose mature. I have a cute face and people constantly give me weird looks when I tell them my real age despite my 16 year old voice. Or maybe people are just used to seeing mature looking black girls. Honestly if a guy told me that he was into faces like selena gomez or ariana grandes, I would think of him as a pedo. They are pretty women but nothing its backwards to think of a baby face itself as sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer handsome and sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. Where's that option?

1|0
    0|0
    • It annoys me lol I prefer to know which one you prefer most

• But I like them all, but I'm going to go with the cute innocent baby faces since I have a baby face too. o3o

• In between for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy mature faces please!

1|0
    0|0
  • Handsome faces.

1|0
    0|0
  • cute or mature not in between

0|0
    0|0