Can a woman with glasses still be considered attractive?

I find its a mixed topic. Can someone with glasses be considered attractive, or do glasses drop you from a 10/10 to a 5/10?

• Yes
    98% (59)96% (97)97% (156)Vote
  • No
    2% (1)4% (4)3% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|52

Most Helpful Guy

• Tina Fey looks great in glasses. She wears those small black rectangle glasses which look good. You should look into Lasik surgery if you don't like glasses. I did it many years back and it has been great. It has paid for itself by mow as good glasses are expensive.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 51

• oh dear lord yes! I have had many crushes on women with glasses. Sometimes its hot, sometimes its cute, sometimes its beautiful but I've never met a women who's glasses (specifically) made her ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with glasses can be very attractive. The frames must be similar to yours. Thick frames catch my attention and send a weird signal that arouses me. The girl must also be cute of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • I Actually prefer girls with glasses sometimes. I happen to love the way glasses look on girls and the girls who where them tend to have more in common with me because I wear glasses. It's easy to start a conversation when we can talk about our glasses. They are easier going because I guess there's this filter between us making it easier to talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • In some rare cases, glasses actually improve the women's looks by framing the upper face better. It all depends on the person and the style they're wearing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm actually really attracted to girls with glasses for some reason, it's like one thing all the girls I've dated or been interested in have in common lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love women with glasses :P

1|0
    0|0
  • lol literally nobody voted no.

I have glasses and I'm still awesome/10

2|0
    0|0
  • Studies have shown people who wear glasses tend to look over 20% more intelligent. Intelligence is sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No glasses are for tv's clearly that's how men think hey a super model John "john" ewww but she wore glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women with glasses can be attractive, but glasses to detract a bit from your looks. They don't maim your looks from a 10/10 to a 5/10, but they are a minus.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need a frame that suits you, but it can look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with glasses can actually be way hotter than without!

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people like the sexy nerd look or the hot teacher look so yes it can be attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses usually enhance your looks, especially the right frame. It can give you a sense of scholarly intelligence too, which is always a plus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, glasses have no effect on attractiveness of a woman, inn fact in many cases it makes women even more sexier

1|0
    0|0
  • of course they can! some even look better with glasses...

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Just because she wears glasses, doesn't mean she's unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are,

but I hate the really big thick hipster ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are preety !! I like glasses on women.. They look so cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofc some women are holy goddess with glasses 👓
    I'm lovin' it 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, women with glasses are hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl with glasses is more and hella attractive to me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses, if worn the right way, can definitely make a girl more attractive. Go work the sexy secretary look!

1|0
    0|0
  • 98% think glasses are hot, love yourself, you are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like girls with glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • In your case, they make you look very attractive. .

1|0
    0|0
  • No glasses make a girl more attractive if anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes girls with glasses can be very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• If you need glasses then you need glasses. It shouldn't be seen as a negative thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • To the immature bitch in comment above who said being blind is not attractive then blocked me because i said nor is being a bitch. Funny how you can dish out the troll comments but then block me when i pull you up on if and so i can not reply to you! Haha keyboard warrior you are @abundantlyrich

26 years old and you feel the need to be rude to people online still, you should empower others not bring them down. Very childish.

Sorry to interrupt your comment @AzureGirl just wanted to reply to the toddler!

• Show All
    • Saying someone is ugly because they wear glasses is bitchy.

Then turning round to insult me after i said she was a bitch to then block me so i can not defend myself is immature.

• @Tequila25 oh OK I understand

Just try to leave it alone next time please

• Yes, but I feel that most people look better without glasses though. They reduce attractiveness in my opinion, as do braces, but do not completely diminish it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can be attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems like I get more compliments when I'm wearing eyeglasses

1|0
    0|0
  • this poll doesn't add up with reality, no one approaches me if i'm wearing glasses and as soon as i stopped wearing them, they started popping out of nowhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually looking for a pair of glasses lol.. I don't need glasses at all. I love the way they make me look :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Not being able to see isn't attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can. Some guys think that glasses make the girl sexier.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes of course, when I had glasses a lot of guys found me attractive. some guys even prefer girls with glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls looks attractive with glasses trust me 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yess!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf I think it has nothing to do with your beauty if you wear glasses or not😇😇

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely my guy loves when i wear my reading glasses and has even requested i keep them on while you know, he reckons i look hot in them (Nerd Chic) lol i just think i look like a secretary, maybe that's also the appeal for him, but yea get the right shaped frame to suit your face and there you go.

1|0
    0|0