Girls, Facial hair on a guy?

What are your thoughts on male facial hair?
Is there any use of it now! Lol. Nooo.
Anyway, would you prefer if guys shaved it smooth on a regular basis, or you prefer a light stubble , or well groomed thick beard, or maybe the worst , a full long thick beard!
Or maybe try and opt for laser on face?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely light stubble or a well groomed beard! Without it sort of makes a guy seem less manly.

• I thought facial hair better be lasered off just the way chest hair needs to be done! 😊🤔😂

• Nope, Nope, nope! Stubble can be a very attractive thing. Lasering it off in my opinion would be a bad idea.

• Stubble looks so icky and feels worse. Thorn stubbly growth in your face! Girls have so smooth faces.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on the person, some guys work a beard well, some don't. You gotta find what works for you. Just as long as it's clean.

• Do you agree men have facial pubes which needs to be regularly trimmed, shaved and kept clean?
      Lasering it off is best?

• stubble but please don't let it be wispy
    http://i.imgur.com/hZuB80T.png

• light stubble :)

• Try laser?

• It hides the skin and shaving daily is tedious and not to mention stubble hurts the female skin

• Some guys can pull it of others can't, depends on you. But I do love a well groomed beard or stubble <3

• I like a little stubble, but it has to be good stubble not like a little kid stubble kind of thing. I think it looks sexy and you can feel the scratchiness of it but food doesn't get stuck in it XD

• Clean shaven or very light stubble. I usually don't like beards.

• Would you support in getting the facial hair lasered off forever?

• It looks gross and if left to grow feels and looks animal.

• So just shave! Don't do laser. I mean, I wouldn't do it if I were a guy. I heard that some guys get their beard waxed off, I don't know if it's a thing. If it is, do it! I'll last longer and regrow softer

• Shaved or light stubble

• I'm not really attracted to guys with a lot of facial hair, but I'm 17 so that might say something lol

• Facial hair == male facial pube :p