Girls, What are your thoughts on the turkish men?

Im a very curious about that.

Girls, What are your thoughts on the turkish men?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, nothing really. I believe many Turkish are muslims and I honestly don't think that would work. As an agnostic atheist I wouldn't ever date a guy who has different views on thing than me - that applies to people from any country and any religion. I just have heard that most Turkish people are religious, and religiousness is the only thing that would possibly stop me from dating with someone from Turkey. And when it comes to just being friends, I don't really care about their nationality or religion as long as they don't have a problem with my lifestyle, life choices or views on things.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Of course all Turkish men are different. But from my visit to Turkey.. all the men i met were very helpful, Chivalrous and good looking :)

0|2
    0|0
  • They have big hair and you can always spot them right away because they ask "what do you think of turkey", "how is turkey to you", "what do you think of turkish boys" etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • They get a lot of refugees from serbia, croatia

0|1
    0|0
  • very attractive, usually have nice accents and are well dressed.

0|2
    0|0
  • A lot of Turkish men are really handsome :)

0|2
    0|0
  • You must look at;
    Çağatay Ulusoy
    Berk atan
    Barış Arduç
    Tolga Saritas
    Engin Akyürek
    Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ

0|0
    0|0
  • They are stalkers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Muslim, some old fashioned ideas about women, is on every chat room trying to talk about sex with blonde women, unattractive.

0|0
    0|0