Which selfie is the best one? And what kind of selfies are the best for dating sites?

1.
Which selfie is the best one? And what kind of selfies are the best for dating sites?2.
3.
4.

• 1.
  • 2.
  • 3.
  • 4.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like 1 and 4 the most :) The best ones are probably selfies where you're smiling, photos of you doing some outdoor activities/other hobbies or just a funny one to break the ice.

• Yeah thing is for the longest time I really hated getting pics taken of me for whatever reason. But yeah that's definitely something I have thought about and I agree

• Yeah I'm not good at smiling for pics honestly lol

Most Helpful Guy

• None of these are good. Selfies for dating sites are a bad idea. You want a picture of you out with friends doing something. You need to show that you have a life and that you're successful socially. Competition is steep as fuck on dating sites. Using a selfie is like applying for a job and sending in a resume written on a napkin

• Thanks for being honest and I 100% see your point and I think it's a good one. I need to make sure I get some good photos of myself doing things rather than just taking a selfie.

What Girls Said 8

• None of these are good. You need to have a clean background or a clean mirror.

• 4 although cargo shorts need to go back into the garbage bin where they belong

• I like the first & the last one :)

• honestly number 1 is the best because it shows that you are a fun time and brings out your gorgeous blue eyes.

• If you smile in a body shot, you're golden

• Smiling is always the best, although I like the one with your body in it too

• I think the first one, it looks most inviting!

• Get a friend to take pic #4 in an outdoor setting. Also, clean up the background before using any pic!

What Guys Said 9

• photo 1,3,4 are good pics.
    the first is the best though because it brings out your eyes-no homo.
    I do applaud you for not choosing a shirtless selfie for it though.

• You really need to get rid of all of that acne

• One and four are the best... however, the lighting sucks. You look washed out by a screen.

• Post 1 and 4

• number 4 and crop out the filthy sink/mirror

• First is good.

• 1 and 4 looks good

• ı like 3

• Seriously dude... yer face isn't attractive sorry... ya have pimples...

Better put just yer body only...