My friend thinks she looks very unattractive.. And I try my level best to convince her that's she is not.. But I'm failing. What do you think?

In addition she's also very tall. I think 5'9" or 5'10" I'm not sure but she is tall!

How old do you think she is? And what looks nice about her?
please help me guys! I love my friend so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• she looks really cute, girls with glasses are really sexy ;) she looks about 17 to me haha

• Oh she better chin up! Thanks! And actually 16

• She's very evasive

• aww, well tell her that i said that she is really sexy ;) ahah

is sh with you now?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Great face, very pretty, but can't really see but look slike she has small breasts. She's probably feeling sad and unattractive because women can get that wya with small breasts just like we can get angry and frustrated over having a small penis. Mine's a pretty decent size, but that's beside the point. If she is feeling a lack a male warmth and company, simply tell her to go to the pub or a club, and walk to and starting talking to/dancing with a guy that's alone she finds attractive, be very sexual. and 9 times in 10, he will be glad to be her boyfriend.

Hope this helps :)

• She is cute with awesome smile ^^
    She looks 18-20

• She's pretty tell her she doesn't have a problem

• Dear, I really thinkthink she's 16 or something.
    She's good looking and pretty.
    She really gotgot attractive collarbone.
    She got prettypretty smile.
    I like her eyes in specs as I've got the specs too.
    She is really so great. Can I just say this to her "if you would be near by, I would have dated you and kiss your beautiful lips with beautiful smile".

• She's pretty but she has to do something with those glasses lol, the hair, the clothes, and not to make the face she's making on the first pic..

• cute and pretty.
    if I had to guess I'd say she's 15

• it's hard to make those glasses sexy

• She is average looking but not unattractive at all :-)

• Yes She is right

• She is average. If only you could convert 5’9’’ to cms...

• have sex with her

• she is just ok I would say

What Girls Said 5

• Her eyes and skin are gorgeous! And not a lot of people could pull off those types of glasses, but she does.

• She's so pretty!

• She's very pretty, and I love the glasses! They give her a quirky look.

• She looks pretty attractive and looks 20

• She looks like she has a great sense of humour! Also she has really big pretty eyes! I bet she looks really good when she has all make up, hair done and dressed for a night out. Indian women are always so beautiful!