Do you think this dress looks good for meeting my boyfriend's parents?

• looks good
  • looks bad
They live at the beach so i am not sure if i should wear a sweater!

Most Helpful Guy

• You do you. But your BFs parents might be a little critical of a dress that low cut. Especially for a first impression.

Also, are you eating at a formal restaurant or something? If you are just having dinner at his house, i think it'd be ok to dress more casually.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't wear something that low cut in the front or the back. but if you're flat chested you could probably get away with the front. I don't know i just personally try to be very modest when meeting a boyfriend's parents. not that this dress is immodest or revealing and it's totally appropriate, I don't know i just like being covered well. i suppose to each her own though haha :p

What Guys Said 20

• Little too skimpy

• If you are going out for formal dinner it would be proper, though a bit low cut for first meeting. If you are not going out for dinner then it is over the top.

• It's a nice dress but wearing that alone would not be appropriate. You can dress it down with some tights and maybe a cardigan on top?

• wear a ribbed tank top with some shorts and a white collared medium sleeve shirt. I think this is good and doesn't make people uncomfortable with amount of skin showing

www.google.ca/search

• ehhhhh could be better.. but not terrible either

• why would you wear something special for his parents?

if that's the first impression you want to make, then go ahead. remember they're older than you and see the world differently.

• Whatever you do, DO NOT wear this. First impressions last and you NEVER get a second chance to male a first impression.
    Wear something more modest and less plunging at the back and do not wear black, it swamps your pale skin.

• Looks a little sexy for meeting the parents. I would go for something a little longer.

• The dress looks very nice... for a 1 on 1 date with your boyfriend but not for the first time to meet his parents.

• Looks very good but it is a bit sketch especially if this is the first time meeting your bf's parents I would say go for something a bit more conservative like a summer dress this time at least

• I think you should go a bit more conservative unless you are meeting them out at a restaurant or something along those lines

• holy shit thats you? your boyfriend is a lucky man

• too sexy for meeting with boyfriend parrents

• Its very sexy. Though it might not be a good option to meet the parents.

• Look very nice
    I like it

• its fine. not bad. but i dont know their perception and their house culture. so i may be wrong.

• LOOKS GOOD THEY BOY IS LUCKY TO B FUCKING YOU

• I voted B.

Which is not because it looks bad.

It's just that the look you're going for is not so much to elicit 'damn i wish i was young enough to fuck that' from his dad and anger from his mother at seeing his dad go somewhat glassy eyed upon meeting you.

Try a little more conservative, just in case.

• u might give his dad a boner ;)

• looks good looks good

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, it is very classy and elegant.

• It's really pretty but I wouldn't wear it because of my chest. I would want to appear "classier"--not that this isn't classy--and showing off my boobs and back wouldn't do it for me. But if you have a small chest go for it!

• Not saying it looks bad. Maybe you need to dress down a bit more. Something like this..
    s7.thisnext.com/.../BAC07EAF.jpg

• I feel like the back is a bit too open for a first meeting, but I would have chose the "looks good" option if the back was higher and wasn't cut that way.

• It's a little revealing. I would wear something more conservative.

• Too revealing

• It's a little revealing.

• It's too short and too revealing not good at all