Can I have honest opinions on my looks?

If I am a 2 tell me. If I am a 7 tell me haha people say I look pretty but I dont know what to think?Can I have honest opinions on my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, quite the difference between the two photos. You look nice in the top picture, but have a look that would be easy to overlook. Not because there is anything wrong with you, just that your style would make you blend in to the crowd and not stand out. You wouldn't turn a lot of heads. Which is a shame, because when you get done up, you look really, really good. You pull off the outfit beautifully, the pose is cute and catching. Looking the way you do in the second picture, you would definitely be turning heads.

So... I guess my opinion is that you are very attractive, but maybe lack confidence in yourself in normal day-to-day situations and feel more comfortable dressed modestly and not drawing attention to yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have good taste in coats.

What Guys Said 54

• you confidently wore a dress like that, you know what your fucking rating is lol

• Hmm all of my friends dressed similar. And I cannot say I was confident... quite self conscious the entire evening actually 😥

• well then my bad lol

• Id say you're in the 7-8 range. you're very beautiful and have a nice slender body.

"Yeah im thinking of getting my jawbome shaved down"

I really wouldn't recommend that. Its only worth it for people who are below average and dont have much to lose. Your jawline looks fine to me and since you're already above average you run the risk of looking worse after the procedure.

• Hmm I suppose I have always just been self conscious about my jawline because to me it appears very thick and unappealing... so I have always wanted to get my jaw shaved down for a slimmer more feminine look.

• But you're risking the possibility of having an asymmetric jaw as well as other complications that may occur.

I really dont see how your jaw is masculine :/

• but it doesn't look unappealing :/

• Cute and you clean up well. Killer heels.

• I love my shoes. I am 5'2 so the taller the better

• Red stiletto pumps can make a man bark, according to Mae West, a vamp from the 1940s.

• Hey sexy! How you doing? ;)

• You look good. 7 out of 10

• 7. Pretty. Definitely really pretty.

• Ahh I can never lose the pretty. Its always cute and pretty never sexy hahahaha 😂 😂

• I suppose thats true ^^ I dont think I could handle a sexy lifestyle either haha

• Nothing wrong with not being sexy. Sexy is when you want sex and not much else, cute and pretty is usually a bit more involved (girlfriend material). Don't feel self concious about it, its far from a bad thing.

• very attractive

• I don't give numbers but I think you're a pretty girl.

• You do look nice

• 6.5 you have some attractive features your legs then your trunks and torso are the best features you're more of a body person.

• Yeah im thinking of getting my jawbome shaved down... these photos also make me look 20 pounds heavier

...

• well the 2nd pic is a bad pic its very unclear can't you send a more clearer picture?

• I suppose haha

• I dont rate women by numbers. Nice background in the first pic tho, wheres that.
    You do look good by the way

• Ah it was in Busan South Korea.

• O damn, didn't expect that, nice pic.
      Hard to believe guys dont approach u.

• I have always loved Korea. It is a beautiful country to vidit.

• You look lovely! So hot. Pretty face, nicely dressed. About 9.5 I think.

• 😢 thats super sweet of you. I always doubt my looks because guys dont seem interested in me.

• I think.. wait i know you are like a 8-10
    I think you look damn good

more then a few thinks I like that I see :)

• Definitely over 5.

I think below 8.2.

Somewhere inbetween.

• In the sweater, I'd have given ya a 6. You sure clean up nice though, definitely an 8 in the dress.

• Yeah my normal self is boring ill be the first to admit it

• I'm the same. I stand out because I'm a pretty striking stature, but dress very low-key. T-shirt, shorts, sometimes dress up with jeans and flannel. Which basically completes the "big bearded lumberjack" look I've got.

• The picture above does not look as good. The picture below looks stunning.

• Aha so my normal self is boring but when I try I can be good looking 😂😂

• Im not lying I promise haha the doctor yells at me every time but I eat anything and everythinf I want.

• Enjoy that while it lasts. After 40, or even sooner, you will have to watch your size.

• Numbers are a bad thing to put to good looks... so I'll just say that you're very pretty 😊

• 7 or so

• Thats good... I have been seriously contemplating plastic surgery as of late

• Im adding anything or getting botox I am planning on shaving my jawbone down for a slimmer jaw.

• You honestly don't need it.

• cute and pretty face, sexy body 👍

• Haha I always call my figure a stick im too skinny to have any sort of figure

• I like skinny bodies so no problem for me lol

• You are beautiful

• Down to Earth and easily amused by life.

• ... you got that from my photo? Haha I mean you aren't very far off I find enjoyment in everything

• It's in the eyes and posture.

• Solid 10 no jokes

• Thats very sweet of you... thank you

• Which is you in the second pic?

• Don't like numbers but very pretty to me

• 9.8 you are incredible, beautiful face, and a perfect body :D

• you look pretty and genuine

• Thank you >~< I suppose I do try my best at everything haha

• I like your style! Great fashion sense!

• I was in Korea so the style was very Korean/ East Asian.

• No I just bought a lot of clothes there haha

• lol that works too.
      Local brands or designer? I wonder if their locally made clothes are pricey

• You're cute

• Thank you I have come to the conclusion that my normal self is boring. My dressed up self is a got body but a plain face... xD

• Ahhh I am one of the worlds biggest pessimists haha

• It might show if you're being neutral walking down the street and people see your facial expression. People say my facial expression gives away my personality and have been told just by looking at me im a happy and carefree person which is true.

• looking gorgeous♥♥

• Classify as a 8 for me

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 9

• You look cute but you need to take care of those dark circles lol that's the stuff you can only afford to have after you've risen from the dead 😅 Anything else is fine, don't worry ;)

• Oh my I call myself a panda. I can never get rid of them I have tried everything

• Well for me dark circles are usually caused due to a lack of certain minerals or nutrients in my diet so whenever I discover them I just try and focus on eating more balanced again, it sounds so simple and it usually works - anyways I always use my trusty concealer when I notice them, too, and I think, even if the diet is not causing the dark circles in your case, concealer can definitely help ;)

• Why are people so goddamn concerned about looks, its personality and hygiene that counts. I hate that stupid scale where you rate people from 1-10. You are a beautiful girl, stop with the bullshit.

• Very pretty and sweet face! Like a 7/10.

• Haha it seems to be a consistent 7. I can take it ^^ thank you

• Everyone says I have a baby face. For now I will hate it in 20 years im sure I will embrace it

• I agree. But you're still stunning! I bet your smile brightens up the room! :)

I get called "cute" more than anything also lol I don't have as much baby face as you, but definitely youthful features.

• are you guys seeing the same thing i'm seeing, you look so young and small. you have a nice body but straighten your posture and you also look extremely young in the face. like 15 years old

• Ah I was extremely awkward with the girl I took a photo with because we were not very close at the time... and I am 18 but I suppose I do look like I am 15...

• lol maybe that's why, it's okay i look young too it works to your advantage when you get old

• 10/10 the top picture is my favorite! The bun. The scarf. The sweater. So artsy 😭

• You look gorgeous in both pictures. I would rate you 7 :)

• 9/10 you're beautiful

• 8 cute

• 8 is right.