Weight season is around the corner, I took a loonngg break! You tell me, good start or bad start?

I've been gone since last year in mid August. I had an accident and became depressed and was isolating myself and wow! It was nothing but a big mess...πŸ˜” but I'm back now. I took a major stumble but didn't fall And my body is... Ugly nowπŸ˜₯πŸ˜” (atleast I think so) but I can make it all better with motivation, good eating, and great suppliments. I'm just wondering is this a decent start? Am I still sorta strong or weak? ( I certainly feel weak)😁 Do I look sexy? (Sorta?) I feel like a fat man though.

This is was more like a warm up I can push soooo much more weight than what I've just displayed😌

• Looking good! Your off to a great start.πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ˜„
  • Nah bro you need to go waayyy harder, you got lazy and fat
  • Sexy & strong but don't get too big πŸ™ˆπŸ΅
  • Your already too big, you just need to tone out more
  • Dude your weak and ugly πŸ΅πŸ™ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, awesome song choice! 👍👌

Secondly, you look good. Your arms look pretty strong from what I can see. That's pretty much all I focus on as far as muscles go lol. But kudos to you for getting back on track. You're off to a great start! 💪💪💪

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good brother!!
    Might I make a suggestion? For military shoulder press, with a barbell you'll want to sit on a seat with a back support, that way you can get a pure 90degree angle lift right on your shoulders, focusing on your delts. Without a back support, you're forced to start to lean back, which starts to creep into almost an incline bench (chest) movement.

Alternatively, you can do standing dumbbell shoulder presses, I really like those. You can't lift as much with, but it focuses much more purely on your delts.
    KEEP IT UP BROTHER!!

• Aye bro what up?😎😆💪🏽👓😎. Usually I do sit on a 90 dagger, but I was just making that video for a show off hahaha😌 My buddy was the one that wanted to record me though, I just added the slow motion and music. If you look. Closely at that bench it has a notch that allows you lift the bench up or didn to a 90dagree, 80, 70 ,60, 50, 40, etc... That was only 25's on the ends... The bigger Olympic bar I had on the floor in the corner, those plateas are 45's but to be perfectly honest I think I could've hit like 4 or 5 of those plates..

I already have a big torso and my arms are already big. I lose weight pretty easily but it's sooo hard for someone like me to build muscle because I have to eat like I'm eating for 3 people :( my freakin metabolism is so fast but it strikes in the wrong places... My metabolism attacks my arms, my legs and upper chest and upper back... Plus I'm a black guy, you see how the Anna bulge out?😓😒 I look fat 😤😔

• @FOOLibra no need to apologize hahaha it's okay I'm not mad and thank you for the compliment

• Thanks for the mention☆

What Girls Said 8

• Ermm hey :p
    Nice video and song choice.
    You look great as is, but it s always good to have goals so keep it up✌

• Don't forget your lower body. You're looking cut though!

• Dummy your not supposed to lift anything heavy unless you have a spotter you n00b. :P

Your arms still seem toned and saying your fat is stupid. Your FAR from being fat. Though i would worry more about you over doing and and ending up with a pulled muscle.

Though I wouldn't use that song for lighting weights.

• Lol why not?😜

• Hahaha that was light weight! I www only tired because I had been working out like 30 minutes prior to that

• I just mean from what you wrote. You made it sound like you would rush into lifting really heavy things soon.

Still you don't look weak at all. If anything my arms are what weak arms look like. :D I still need to work on that.

• I have no idea, all I get is a message saying that this video content has been blocked in my country. Damn! Not really. . . your fishing for compliments :D

• You look great! Good job and good luck as you continue to lift

• I can't see this video but from picture you look really good.

• those biceps thooo :P looking sexy but don't forget the thighs!!

• Looking good haha!

What Guys Said 4

• Dude it's always a good idea to start off nice easy. Just keep going heavier little by little and go back down a little to keep your muscles guessing. High Five for Weight Lifting ✋ lol. You look good too bro!

• you look fine man. who you trying to compare yourself with? lol

• DUDE THE VID WON'T WORK :((( Send another maaan.
    In your profile pic though, you're fucking sexy Alpha! Honestly brah you're body is is in tip top shape ;)

• Ready all year brah, Already confirmed my hot ass amazing bod on springs now we get to be shirtless all these 6 months. Yee haww